vegetto

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
can someone help me when i connect 2 a server a normal server (DUDE this server is restricted tu local clients (class C ) help PLS. ??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That means it's a LAN game not an Internet game. You can't join it unless you're on his LAN (Local Area Network).

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the server has to set sv_lan 0 to allow internet clients to connect as well :)

Best answers
lol. if you have an illegal CD key from HL (and it doesnt work), then you'll get "Steam Ticket Expired"
or
you simply can't login.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
your far I CANNOT LOG IN BECAUSe ...lol... you say that if i've had a original CD-key i can't log on server without saying class C?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
do not ask for cd keys or anything of that sort - that is considered warez and will get you a warning.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
orion i've don't understoon anything of what you've said BUT I BELIVE YOU ok part 2 don't herd of warez 3 ESF is a passive game i am a passive dude or NOT an any case sorry about this and **** the sierra guys that made the engine because is 2 hard 2 control sorry all :|

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have NO idea what the heck you're saying.. please man, use commas and periods and make some decent sentences, you sound like a raging idiot like this.

Best answers
do i need steam to play esf on the internet?????????
PS:is there a special steam for esf or i can fuse the old one?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nope

you do need steam to play ESF online.
The standard version of steam works with ESF, providing you have a legit cdkey (condition zero alone will not work)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom