Vegetto WIP

Best answers
I'm suer i have seen Cel Shaded models for Half-Life before...But whatever I also just noticed that the SSJ hair is the same length and size as the Normal hair, isn't hair meant to get longer when they transform into SSJ? But other than that i can see no mistakes :)

Best answers
Nice but when relase this model for esf ?
Or not make it for esf?
only zeq2 ?

Best answers
the cell shaded models for half life is not a real cell shading. We use a bug do do that and we must double the number of polygones. The beautiful models can be in cell shading because too mutch polygones.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's not really a bug =/ it's a milkshape trick, "Fatboy" it doubles the polycount by duplicating the model into a thicker layer which makes it look like an outline.
and you can count that out, i wont be using it in esf...

maybe...after ill finish the cell shading stuff...ill skin it realistic this time and maybe get it ingame.

again, this is NOT for zeq2...start reading guys, cause it's annoying answering the same question 10 times...

and about ssj hair getting longer, in some cases, it doesnt, like on vegeta or vegetto...vegetto had his hair changed a BIT, but im not sure cause the drawings were really diffrent from each other >_<...
ill figure something out, but i wont make the normal and ssj hairs diffrent, i wont be adding more spikes or something like that...

Best answers
I know how to do the cell shading, I want a tutorial do do the same that super vegeto have do on his model.

Best answers
its a simple skinmap and a cellshading with 3x quantize.

@ice dragon he could made the model as training or J4F who knows ;)
but i think its for zeq2.

b2t.

sexy model super veggeto. :yes:

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you have a textured cell shding tutorial?
thats what i do:

Open max, open you're model, go to materials, click default> ink&paint.
choose you're texture, now make it 3 levels of shading, apply it on the model and there you have it.

What was the point in skinning the model to be cel shaded when i cant worrk for ESF and isn't for ZEQ II It's confusing...
heh...modeling isnt for games only people...
some modelers like to model...for fun? or practice..perhaps?..
i made it cell shaded because i just love cell shading and my main goal is to pose vegetto and make awesome renders, just for the fun and the look of it.

@ice dragon he could made the model as training or J4F who knows ;)
but i think its for zeq2.
God...

again, this is NOT for zeq2...start reading guys, cause it's annoying answering the same question 10 times...

Best answers
I dont know how to do that, I only know how t do a cell sading with colour

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
=x... uhh i suggest googling for it or something

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
^_^

anyway guys, more vegetto secksyness!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow... That's incredible... Nice model/Skin/Render... Nice.

Best answers
OOOOHHHH!!! That's amazing! I bet you're having alot of fun with that model of yours.
I want to be able to do that too. Man that's awesome!

Edit: little crit though, i think his skintone is to dark to be a ssj's. It has to be a light more pinkish.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh wow how did you get the lighting so perfect other than just the ink and paint thing?

Best answers
man that is just amazing! Amazing! the skin! the model! where did you learn that!? its even better then the anime one ... its perfect man

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks everybody, i want to make something clear first, some of you have probably missled from this pic.

those folds are not modeled, so the shading you see there is fake...
you see, my only goal was/is to make good looking renders and pictures, nothing more, i dont care if the model doesnt look good poly wise...or something...
the main thing i want to do with this model is awesome pics, like this one you see...i mean just looking at it motivates the hell out of me.
so to make it look good i sometimes touch it up in photoshop, like these folds, then i got a tad carried away lol so i touched up the neck muscles too :p lol...but everything els you see there is real shading from max, so... thats about it.
but dont get me wrong, i didnt want to fool anyone...so i hope you're not dissapointed or anything...=/

how did you get the lighting so perfect other than just the ink and paint thing?
well, max did suprised me there, i had to play with the omni lights alot untill i got it right but max did the most, all i touched was really the folds. the body shading is pure max.
and yeah i use only ink&paint. =]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh ok, i was beginning to wonder why the shadows wrapped around those shirt folds, still great though

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yup, it's no problem doing it though, with modeled folds, smoothing groups do all the job.
but i was so confused when modeling it...i could have gone with full details =/
but it's not too late i guess ^_^ we'll see..

also people! i have a fully modeled mouth including teeth and toung!
ill have some face expressions tomorrow like pissed, hurt, shocked, grin and more =D even some funny ones just for the fun of it =P

now....
it's bed time >_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom