Vegetto WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
the sound pack is hi quality made but crappy
vgui too and does the model have genetic problems?
his hands are too small
;( :no: i prefer ned's vegeto

Best answers
many animation errors due to bad modeled joints ( knee : they deform pretty bad )
many skinnmap faults ( arms,boots,neck)
ohh and to name ur readme "!!!READ ****ER!!!" isnt very nice too

G
forgotten name :/ cant e bothered 2 copy paste said:
man do u mean with trunks he can use his spirit sword? cant wait to get home!!!!!!!!!!!
no he dosent use sword, he has sword anims, but no sword... just, say its invisble :) lol, and ive replaced goku with it :D i lov the mele anims, using only feet like he did against buu :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude what you are doing sucks its nopt cool its caled spam

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh well guess you guys don´t like it as much as i thought . so i wasted my time...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, compare to smo's/azn's animations and veggetos, i don't think they are the same, but to the model itself, you could have used ned's veggeto as a ref. He allows it, but i think you should try drawing your refs on a piece of paper or on photoshop. i'll give it a 7/10 out of your models. I could tell that you tried hard. =D

Best answers
yes its probably the best out of your other models, but to be brutally honest i rather use ned's, just because iam more into realistic then cartoony (unless its cel-shading)

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
killmore dont say that, it wasent a waste of time...
we worked hard on it...then everybody begged for the release and when we released it...they have all sort of complaiments...ppl the model is released for you cuz i wanted to release it! you dont like it dont use it!!!

and i dont understand?? why are you comparing us so smo and azn??? thats stupid!
thanks for everybody els who respect out effort

Best answers
i like the model alot. sure it my have some little flaws here and there but no one is perfect. man i hate it when people wine for a release then when it is they wine some more about it. :\

Best answers
hey super veggeto i`m sry for spem but i have u to help me with smth in models plz come to icq
SPAM*****

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thx SV your right but i really tried my best on the anims and i didn´t sleep a few nights to finish them and i liked them and now a lot of uys don´t but oh well i can´t change it . hope your guys will like our next release more

Best answers
Next time, when you make your animations, try them out in-game, because it may look different (actually I know it does) in your program. In-game, it looks like:
a) hes a fairy
b) he has no spine

The melee animations are pretty sweet though :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i tried all anims ingame and i liked how they look heh btw didn´t notice that ure using my gif in your sig

Best answers
That I am :)
Yea. His animation for when hes falling from the sky looks wrong. Its ok if it was just for idling in the air, but it dosnt look good when he falls. His powerup animation for in the sky looks like he has *no* spine. He goes *way* to far back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom