Vegetto WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Super Veggeto said:
yea, alot of ppl are making this animation,
i didnt ripped smo's animation i made a new one...
i will release it, i just hope i wont get banned :/
You wont get banned trust me , its yours and noone can say anything about it

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so what are you trying to say soulstriker?

Best answers
I think smo realizes that its not his, and nuttzy has proven that it is yours, so dont worry about it anymore SV and just release it or do whatever you want to do with it, its your model, your animations, your everything so do whatever you want with it lol.

btw, gimme a shout on msn or aim (I tried to send you a pm lol but your box is full)

Best answers
I'm not really targeting your model, its just merely a good example for what I was thinking of at the time.
I'm trying to say exactly what I said. Why can people use other people's animations (im NOT saying you did) in their models and not have it come as a rip. Same goes for reference. 1 person would make a model using someone else's as a ref, and have it called a 'rip' and such. If someone does it for animations, no one says anything at all.

I'm sorry for going off topic, and I probobly wont post again for fear of the moderators wrath (o_o) but I was just wondering about that, thats all. Didn't mean to target your model though. Nice lookin' too. Cya :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
SoulStriker said:
I'm not really targeting your model, its just merely a good example for what I was thinking of at the time.
I'm trying to say exactly what I said. Why can people use other people's animations (im NOT saying you did) in their models and not have it come as a rip. Same goes for reference. 1 person would make a model using someone else's as a ref, and have it called a 'rip' and such. If someone does it for animations, no one says anything at all.

I'm sorry for going off topic, and I probobly wont post again for fear of the moderators wrath (o_o) but I was just wondering about that, thats all. Didn't mean to target your model though. Nice lookin' too. Cya :)
yeah i understand you m8 , yeah but still owner i owner , but Sv anim is good , personaly i dunno doesnt look like smo/Azn anim

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm trying to say exactly what I said. Why can people use other people's animations (im NOT saying you did) in their models and not have it come as a rip. Same goes for reference
short answer, smo whining about it, on both ocasions,

which in the end was better for the editors in this community, whether they realized it or not,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
now guys calm down...
i think Smo showed us how the anim can look it was just a matter of time till someone uses the style of it even id smo and azn didn´t release their gohan .
well anyway i´m working on a new powerup anim athe the mom and some melee anims
how´s your progress SV?

(heh didn´t think my swoop anim would look so cool ingem *screen4*)

Best answers
i said IF and majinzgo****ureself, t\yes i can say i own that animation :O u download the gohan model azn and i made and read the reade me :p
Not really, technically you can't say that you own the animation because it's all over the place(ie: matrix, neo flying). Your trying to say that since you've made a flying animation that certain way, nobody else can? That's a bit b.s because now I can't move a few joints to resemble that animation anymore because you said nobody else can.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok i think smo already got the point :/

now everybody ontopic:

ok i finished my idle,look_idle and deep_idle...
now im testing them in game cuz i had some probs with it...next ill do the transformations i guess...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok my update post:
anims i did :
fly_idle fixed (it was not looped)
blow_up anim
blow_kick_front anim
powerup anim
powerup_charge anim
swoop (needs a bit tweaking)
swataway_left
swataway_right

i think i might try the blow_down anim now and then i´ll see what i can still do

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Nice, glad teh see he's taking shape finally, no assigning probs in this one YAY!

ROFL at nuttzy's new sig :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah nuttzys sig is just cool :D
well i´m working on the model at the mom so those are the anims that are 100% done from me and without beeing a show off i have to say they just look great ingame:
powerup
powerup_charge
blow_down
blow_up
blow_kick_front
swoop
fly_idle
swataway_left
swataway_right

dunno what i can change now...

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
great job killmore :yes:
i think we can do the same for my goku/gohan if you want ;)

ok my list:

fly_forward
idle
look_idle
deep_idle

all are looking ok to me...
lets see.......fly powerup next.

G
this sounds wicked man, 13 anims so far, sounds like its going well :) r ya gonna make a vid 2 show em off? :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dunno what sv is planning to do but i can say that for sure :
the release is not far away :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom