Best answers
hmm maybe i guees so i don´t wanna say anything without sv so ask him

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm dont promiss anything cuz unexpected things can happen,
but yea i think we will be able to release it on friday :)

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
like what just happened to me :(
im recording some clean sounds from budokai2 for this model...
the prob is that somthing is wrong with my recorder, it's recording it with ****ty quality...and it's not good

ill see how i can fix this thing...

*edit*

YAY! i fixed it, thank god!
ok now back to work ^_^

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
MajinZGohan said:
Not really, technically you can't say that you own the animation because it's all over the place(ie: matrix, neo flying). Your trying to say that since you've made a flying animation that certain way, nobody else can? That's a bit b.s because now I can't move a few joints to resemble that animation anymore because you said nobody else can.

what are you? like ****ing 12??

let me spell it out for ou dip **** :O :

I stated the following (be sure 2 read it slowly so that you actually understand it, anything faster than one word per minute seems 2 much for you):

'If I (me) find that you (super vegetto) have used the flying (being airborne) animations (which azn and I made) from the gohan model (which azn and I made) in your model, then I (me) will have you (super vegetto) banned.'

do you understand that stupid :O??? I'm saying that if he used THE ANIMATIONS FROM AZND AND MY OWN GOHAN MODEL!!! nothing 2 do with Neo ****ing flying in the gheytrix. Thats what I call taking things 2 far and shooting your mouth off before you know what you are talking about :O your realy stupid, oh yes you are :).

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you all want this 9 page topic to remain open, I am seriously going to suggest that all this off-topic ranting be stopped immediately. Back to the topic about this particular model and it's skin/animations.

@Smo: Don't act too smart and flamy just because you got on the dev team, Smofo - you will always be my bish. :eek: So cut the flaming, even team members follow the AUP. -_-

Best answers
LMAO!!!! wow. You guys are funny. Anyways that is a pretty sweet model and I doubt that thats Smo's sprite anyways. GJ on that man!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oooohhh im tellin!!!

A mod is gonna have your head! [cough]evading the swear filter[cough] i got banned for that stuff. but nice job on the veggito, just tought i would drop in and say "nice".

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Maybe for an Animation Charge you can have him bendng hislegs? if you cant i understand.... or any kinda animation with legs bent.... i think itd look better

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i got a suggestion too.....

umm...for a custom animation for the yellow beam you think you could do this animation?
heres what i mean

Best answers
my bad smo, I thought you meant the "animation" and not the .smd that contained the animation, sorry. Coming home from track does seem to make me stupid.

Anways, I don't see why he can't bend the legs, and ya that would look better.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dakilla229 said:
no its not u Fukin D ick
Enjoy a :warning: warning :warning: for evading the swear filter and flaming. And to keep things fair, Mr Smo receives a warning for flaming as well (st*u and take this warning like a man, smofo - and don't pull rank on me -_-).

This thread is now under strict moderation and anyone breaking any rule stated in the AUP will receive subsequent warnings (and more action can be taken if necessary).

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Mr Smo said:
what are you? like ****ing 12??

let me spell it out for ou dip **** :O :

I stated the following (be sure 2 read it slowly so that you actually understand it, anything faster than one word per minute seems 2 much for you):

'If I (me) find that you (super vegetto) have used the flying (being airborne) animations (which azn and I made) from the gohan model (which azn and I made) in your model, then I (me) will have you (super vegetto) banned.'

do you understand that stupid :O??? I'm saying that if he used THE ANIMATIONS FROM AZND AND MY OWN GOHAN MODEL!!! nothing 2 do with Neo ****ing flying in the gheytrix. Thats what I call taking things 2 far and shooting your mouth off before you know what you are talking about :O your realy stupid, oh yes you are :).
hehe , lol i dont know if anybody wouldnt understand that , but if they wont there probably morons , and i dont see it 2 how animations building for ESF has anything to do with "Neo" lol , well Smo i dont think SV used your anim

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Darkone said:
hehe , lol i dont know if anybody wouldnt understand that , but if they wont there probably morons , and i dont see it 2 how animations building for ESF has anything to do with "Neo" lol , well Smo i dont think SV used your anim
Ya Darkone's right Smo, just cause your animations are similar to SV's, doesn't mean there yours...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom