Best answers
Hey i was wondering if anyone could make a vegetto model that would be soooo cool!

Best answers
yeah someone should make a good Vegetto model and not just modify ESF models..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Metro-Tek made one a while back!! Its gonna be in the next SSJ Script, which will hopefully be released this weekend!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
that SSJ Script is dumb when you use it, it changes your name i mean come one........save use the trouble of changing our name back

Best answers
script

F.M. the ssj script is not dumb it has satisfyed many peeps and well im one of them so dont dis da script dude!;(

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Edit the .cfg and remove the line name SSJ_Script_User, or the similar line. Just replace it with something like say "I am using SSJ Script"

Best answers
Excuse me for being dumb and all, cuz im watching the middle of the Buu series.
WHO THE HELL IS VEGGETO?
who is brolly?
i know who gogeta is (fused goku and vegeta)
gotenks is goten-trunks, but i have no idea who these other guys are, would someone also like to tell me if gohan goes ss3 or not?

TonyMontana

T
Vegetto is Goku and Vegeta fused using the earings. Brolly is just a legandary super sayjian that appears in 3 of the movies.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Technically.....Vegetto is the only fusion of goku and vegeta that exists.

sine gogeta was in one of the movies(and gt, but that counts even less), and the movies are side stories or "what if" situations..gogeta technically never existed.

Best answers
well actually the at the start of the movies it says dragonballz *click* thus gogeta is part of dragonballz and should be in the mod :fight:

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Really?
Wow..never noticed that they used the opening from the tv show for the movies!
Wow, you're RIGHT!

Considering the fact that NONE of the movie characters were ever in the manga, they technically never existed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes the movies are seperate from the db timeline (like gundam x)

Best answers
yo i just redid the vegetto skin i did so the orange looks orange.
and like my new sig this thread inspired me

Best answers
Well cock strain if it never existed then why did it come in more in GT? just because it isnt in the time line doesnt mean it didnt exist. If you were right it wouldnt be in GT but it is so yeah

Best answers
ok heres one for you. if the movies are not part of Dragonballz how does Future Trunks get his sword? Without the movie he shouldnt have a sword should he. in movie 13 i think it is, he gets givin it from that guy who looks a lil like kaioshin

Best answers
Is gogeta in Gt in BOTH timelines, cuz i have a movie pic of him fighting the shenlong, and some guy in a movie.

They DONT occur on different timelines, they are just side-stories. Cooler comes on earth during the three years they train for the adndroids, it happened, but isnt reffered to in DBZ, cuz its unimportant, just like lord slug and the other guys. It happened, just not recognized much in the show, sometimes it is, sometimes not. And if you REALLY want to know, why not just ask the guy who made it, i imagine he could tell you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom