almostdeleted

A
Originally posted by soccer28jp
guys ill compile it into half life, i can finish it by today, ill replace vegeta. Great job i dont see one flaw at all!

what is your next project?
YES, make it replace vegeta. I have a sound pack that works for vegeta. Do it, do it, do it, even if you put your other edits on hold, do it :rolleyes:

Best answers
Vegetto for esf Finish

i have compile it for esf Replace Goku
it called Vegetto pack!
Download it on my site but please write my Forum :)
i know the skin is bad plz edit on it

NeD

Best answers
It's not that i don't want to release the model for ESF, I just don't want his model used in the same way Rodney's model's in BidforPower are (meaning as a base, and modified).

Already people are editing, or asking it to be compiled for their mod. I REALLY don't want this to happen.

The reason i was asking if someone from the team could email is because they probably know best about converting and getting the model ready for ESF.

But if someone else really wants to do it that's fine. Please contact me, and we can arrange everything.

Sorry to seem like a jerk, but i'd really appreciate it if you guys could leave it like that.

P.S. Brollman, what did you do to the model? Please take it off, i'm sure i'll arrange with someone to get my skin and everything in ESF. :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i was jus about 2 say... theres gonna be alot of 'look at my model i made it myself.. honest' topics goin round :p.

but anyway, good job ned mc shed, i like it, im not a big fan of fingers but you did a gj on em, i like the face skin especially :D.

Best answers
yeah great job, like i said on SoS, best model i've ever seen.

EDIT:
umm, u mind if i skin it and animate it (this part is for practice), and put it my own esf (not releasing it to anyone) just for myself?

:)

Best answers
Man, that is amazing! I wish I had half the talent you have. :)

Ooooh! You should do Brolly next! Man that'd look awesome! O_O

NeD

Best answers
Hey it's not like it's not going to be released for ESF. It will be done, I just don't want ppl to randomly edit the model etc..

Sorry :(

almostdeleted

A
You should like brand the model. put your name on its foot.:laff:

Best answers
eh, u can't blame him. if i made a model half as good as that i would do the same thing, i wouldn't want ppl doing few edits to my model then releasing it in their names, like they are the ones who did it :\ :S

and NeD is a Pro modeller, not like us n00bs :p

Best answers
excellent model NeD.:yes:

i agree with u totally.. hopefully a team member gets to u asap.

once again.. very nice job.:)

Best answers
wow, i dont know if you've outdone yourself, cause all ur models rock! especially this, so i think, you've outdone yourself again lol:D

Best answers
thats an absolutely perfect model ned, great job dude, specially on the face it looks so real.

cant wait till its for ESF but it looks well worth the wait.

Best answers
I like the model and all but it should replace Vegeta instead of goku i mean seriously. I have a sound pack for vegetto for vegeta.

VEGETto not vegettO more vegeta than goku to vegeta wins besides vegetto never used spirit bomb;(

Best answers
you know ned you should be proud brollman made a very nice conversion, the pic sux but its very nice in-game

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom