Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
FINALLY someone is making a vetunks model or vegetrunks wha ever anyone keep up da work

ZuL

Best answers
Will do. I'll fix all those things tomorrow.

Best answers
Very nice ^_^ I love this, And will this be released? If so I can make custom sprites for it.. Like some sorta.. pack.

ZuL

Best answers
Since I'm newbie of FINISHING models ( :rolleyes: ) I'll probably give it to Shijing/BIG BOSS or something, when I'm finished with the skin.

I'll continue a bit more on it today, then... just for the thrill(?) of it.

ZuL

Best answers
Guess what, YOU'RE HIRED :D

Progress report: No picture yet, but I've made his biceps larger, his pecs bigger, and raised his shoulders.

ZuL

Best answers
Progress report (now with pics! :D )

Preddie, I hear ya, but I wanna see HOW big it will look when the model is finished.

Best answers
well if your not gana make the chest bigger then make the head smaller lol!

looks great so far!

ZuL

Best answers
Smalled head did look better... thanks guys :fight:

I'll get right on the pants (I HATE making hands! :] )

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good thing the Lord loved making them:) Anywayz, that's looking good, his chest and arm proportions are correct, so don't change anything of that. Good going though, keep it up. And Daman, that vegetunks looks way too cartoonish, i think Zul can manage just fine.

ZuL

Best answers
Thanks Cold Steel, that warmed up my cold heart a bit :smile:

Last progress picture for the night... gotta get some sleep now!

I just noticed the little bump in the shoulder; don't worry, I'll fix that tomorrow.

Best answers
...I thought the hair spike was going a bit to the left? Oh well, Its awsome! But he doesnt have a tail, he has a belt. Everything else is perfect (except the shoulders, but your fixing them so nm.)

Best answers
Very nice progress, I'm impressed. Lookks like it will turn out to be very good. Hopefully this model will convince you to do more DBZ models. Only thing I would say is make the waist a little wider, good job so far, keep it up.

ZuL

Best answers
ImpTaimer said:
...I thought the hair spike was going a bit to the left? Oh well, Its awsome! But he doesnt have a tail, he has a belt. Everything else is perfect (except the shoulders, but your fixing them so nm.)
Uhhh...!!! It's not a tail goddarnet... o_o it's just a bad coloured, hastily made belt.

I knew there was something wrong with the waist... hold on...

Best answers
Well you don't have to get angry :\ It was a quick act of judgement so sorry...and the color...oooh..thats what made me thing that.
*Anywho! Dont rush on this thingy, just take your time and try not to overdue the polycount.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oH NO i been wait this model to skin I WUV U ZUL THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS MODEL which i said that can i skin it?

ZuL

Best answers
Uhh... sorry ImpTaimer... I'm kinda tired, sorry if I yelled at you.

The picture above is rendered in perspective, so even thought the spike looks like it is on the right a bit, it's not. Everything you see is completely symmetrical. Just the render isn't.

.Slim//... You can skin it after me. Edit it, you know. Jus don't forget to add credits ;)

Poly count is 702 so far, btw. It probably isnt too much...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom