Vegeta's Transformation

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I happen to like the music. Which really is a first. I normally hate dub music with a passion.

-Karrde-

Best answers
just blast him and the music will stop. :p
or dont die as often so u dont have to transform so much times :yes:. The transformation sound / music should be in the sounds folder anyways for people to modify.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah if u dont like it delete it :p

Best answers
Yeah but then you lose the sexy grunting of Vegeta that we all oh so love ;)

Best answers
just edit it. cut a peice of vegeta screaming or something out of an episode and make that the new sound file :idea:. it sounds alot like the current sound was just cut from episode 123 when vegeta powers up at some canyons. U can just do the same and cut a peice from another episode where he is screaming but without the music in the background :O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That what you do?And it will play that music Yawn:tired: ;D tired:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no the music and the charater sounds are different files if im not mistaken

Best answers
isent it that your first time you have the music and afterwards you yust transform in 2 seconds or somthing

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
yeah if u dont like it delete it :p
Just one problem, if i delete it, when i enter s erver, ill download it. Unless server has download stuff off :-/

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Use null.wav, and copy it in its places. Personally, i dont find the music annoying. Its only 10 seconds, your not goind to die.

Best answers
The music rox, especially that other people will here it when they come close, it will just add a bit more feeling like the series to ESF :) :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And it wont play it when u transform when ure about 200,000 pl above the cf pl!!

Sound Artist
Best answers
The "musical" transformations only happen in the early stages of transformation, the 10/9 second ones. After that it's just normal screaming, until it's instant. I've tried my best with the english version, because it has so much music playing it's hard to get quiet samples or even filter them out. However it's gone good so far, don't be too harsh on me when the Beta comes out.

Best answers
Let me refrase what I was saying. If they makeit So every one hears the music. It will get extremely annoying. And plus, if there is a background music, and someone gets to transform, and all of the sudden this music coems on... It wont make any sense. I say, take off the transformation music, and just add background music.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If your transforming and your mp3 player is going, it will automatically pause. Also there is nothing wrong with the music with trannys ingame, it accually adds more of a feel to the game.

Best answers
sexy...muy...the music sounds good to me. anybody play x-men next dimension? the music ingame is all dramatic and adds to the feel so I'm sure ESF will do the same.

Best answers
just edit the sound if u dont like it. more people want it, so just edit it if u dont like it. u dont have to be a genious to change the sound file to the background music to something else :\ . if u like it u leave it. if u dont change it. Same as windows sounds. u dont like the sounds, change them ( or change to nothing ), but they still come with windows for those who want them :yes:

Best answers
Originally posted by KuBaN
Yeah but then you lose the sexy grunting of Vegeta that we all oh so love ;)

that really IS disturbing :shocked:

..........................i find piccolo's sexier ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom