vegetas trans

Best answers
hey guys i like all the trans vegetas is nice but im thinking can you make it more to when he transforms in dbz where hes on his knees and he slams his fist in the ground that he just has that massive ammount of energy outburst i would love that and im sure other people would like that instead of him just looking like his powering up

Best answers
And make the transformation effects more violent:

Just for an example

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When he drops to his knees, thats his Majin transformation. The transformtaion that is in now is his ssj1 transformation that he performed for android 19 and 20, on earth when goku had his heart virus. Im sure for vegtas next transformation, the animator (the awesome Darktooth) will animate vegeta so he drops to his knees like he does for his Majin transformation.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he means the FIRST time that vegeta trans.

so like in the pic., that's the first time he transform's in ssj.
19&dr. gero just saw the sec. time he trans.

Best answers
yhe thnx Niobe thats the one i ment and isnt his Majin trnasformation where he floats in the air and he grabs his head and just starts going all crazy then he just hovers back down and the red majin mark goes all red

Best answers
well yah i was hoping it would show him maybe just kinda shake and then he goes down to the ground and slams his fist into it then he does that whole thing that Niobe shows

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom