Vegeta's renzuko and impact

Best answers
Ok lets be honest now ......I bet you have all seen the episode ell returns......Now please tell me how much blasts did vegeta fire...huh?
About a million and more...So why does vegeta in esf only shoots 8.

Why can piccolo have a scattershot with now charge but vegeta renzoku with 8 blasts and a charge....We need a fully automatic renzoku and a faster shoot rate..I mean vegeta has gallitgun melee and generic beam.goku has spirit bom ,kamehameha ,kame torpedos and what not..Vegeta needs a new attack.

Also why not greate a giant cloud of dust explosion when someone hits someone the ground and when you power up and keep it in for a while your sparks start flying your power starts climbing slowly.And as soon as your finished climbing your power starts falling slowly.

but you can only go 30% of your current power up.Good idea huh....and swoop key dammit a swoop key...

Chill out

vegoto

Best answers
can you say LAG?

simply put they could but it would F up the FPS on crappy comps

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this has been brought up countless times, and no Magmus, it won't lag unless you have a computer with a giant tumor on the side of it. If you have used piccolo's scatter shot, and your computer lags, then you need to upgrade your computer. If you overdo the dust effects, then yes it could lag, but done properly i'm sure anyone with a decent comp can handle it.

First of all he shoots 6, mostly everyone agree's that there should be more blasts, but it's up to the team to decide whether they want to change it or not.

Best answers
Not nessicarily more blast, just less charge time... I mean, for God's sake, THE EVEN STRONGER MASENKO CHARGES FASTER!!!!!!!!!

Orz

Best answers
...what? Vegeta just has Gallit Gun and Generic Beam? Have you actually <i>played</i> as Vegeta? When he transforms, he also obtains Final Flash and Big Bang Attack. He has plenty of attacks. If anything, Goku has <i>too many</i>.

As for the giant dust explosion, you can't just add onto a basic idea - improve renzoku (a thread about which seems to appear daily) - and then throw unfeasible concepts on top of it.

Basically, any idea that is "make more renzoku shots", "charge renzoku faster" or both has already been heard a million times. To be honest, I'm not even sure what you were talking about at the end of your post.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe instead of actually adding more attacks, they could increase the amount of sprites but theyd do nothing so it looks like alot?

Best answers
Phatslugga said:
and no Magmus, it won't lag unless you have a computer with a giant tumor on the side of it. If you have used piccolo's scatter shot, and your computer lags, then you need to upgrade your computer.
thast wat i said if u have a slow comp it will lagg..

This isnt a High spec computer only game you know... although my comp can handle wat was sugested im concerned about the ppl still using amstrads :laff:

newhoo

adding potentialy laggy aspects to the game that realy dont do much is a waste of time

Best answers
Vegeta is one of my fav charcters rainbuu....... :devil:
And it wont lag but it will be much better and i know about final flash and big bang attack but its not enoug.....The majin buu story is fine because as soon as he bocomes super buu he gets dozens of attacks.

Best answers
so vegetas attack should be better because hes your fave character?

:shocked: :laff:

Best answers
no because the game has to balanced and perfect.
and trunks is my fav charcter bytheway.But he does not have enough attacks and there's nothing that can be done about that....Im just pondering why and how they are going to implement krillin's 2 transform.

Best answers
krillin may never get a 2nd trans

atm i think if anything most of the characters are overpowered Saiyans in paticular

Best answers
Its pethetic realy and sad.i did a power level check and saw that krillins final power level was 600 000 and tien 1000000.Goku's in ssj3 form was 700 000 000 so dammit man

Best answers
Those are unofficial power levels. So your point invalid.

Everybody IS stronger than Krillen..... Live with it. Krillen didn't kill Frieza, Vegeta, or any member of the ***u Force.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magmus said:
thast wat i said if u have a slow comp it will lagg..

This isnt a High spec computer only game you know... although my comp can handle wat was sugested im concerned about the ppl still using amstrads :laff:

newhoo

adding potentialy laggy aspects to the game that realy dont do much is a waste of time
No man, you don't need a HIGH spec computer, you need a decent computer. If you cannot handle piccolo's scattershot then you don't have anywhere near a decent computer. It's just annoying to hear people say " can you say LAGGGGGGGG??[\B]" when they have no actual idea whether something would lag or not in the first place. If your computer is so slow then take your cl_fxquality to 1, then you won't have any problems, but it won't look as good. If you want the graphics and you have a slow computer, then get a better one or upgrade your current one.

Orz

Best answers
I really don't know how Big Bang and Final Flash can't be 'enough', considering that's all of Vegeta's attacks. Gallit Gun, Big Bang Attack, Final Flash - those are Vegeta's only signature attacks. Renzoku is actually something everyone does in the show, but they created a (wimpy) version of it and pasted it onto Vegeta. By the way, I don't like Renzoku either, but that's beside the point.

Unless you'd like them to invent some new attacks for Vegeta, I don't see how you can ask for more... there's nothing about tweaking renzoku in the 1.2 outline, which is a shame. But apart from Renzoku minor details, Vegeta is basically at the end as far as his list of attacks go.

And yes, power level lists online are completely fictional and should be ignored entirely, although there is an official list that goes as far - and no further - than Frieza. Anything above that is wild speculation, and most of them vary incredibly anyway. I've seen a list that put Android #16 and Piccolo's Kami Fusion as having way less PL than #18 and #17, as the numbers were apparently cut and pasted from some other source...

(Additional edit: This is the funniest power-level list ever made. Funny as in 'really stupid'. There is just so much wrong on this page that I don't know where to begin...)

Best answers
I couldn't get past saying Frieza bot was one billion... I mean that's just retarded. That boy needs to be wacked upside the head.

Best answers
yes this i know ......The power levels are wrong but the point stays ...Goku ssj3 is offcourse stronger than krillin but honestly krillin has to be a bit stronger i mean he teleports like mad all of a sudden in the buu saga.I take a guess he's about 5 million.I mean piccalo's is way above average . i mean piccolo is as strong as a ultimate ssj at normal because he does not have forms.I did not see krillin train at all so he does have to have something but tien always train so i guess he's a lot stronger than krillin wich is why i want tien and krillin...And renzoku multiple whould be alot cooler seeing as you only have gallitgun and generic and your measly renzoku.i mean look at goku..

V

Best answers
On the renzoku....think of the server-side rendering.Sure those sprites can slow it down a bit.But have you ever thought of what would happen if the server had a entity leak?(As I would call it)

If it had an entity leak,then things would slowly lag.And I mean really slowly.Take a look at NS,for example.The particle system effects remain server-side and reside there due to bad code.And when it slowly builds up,what happens??Lag.

Not to mention people with lower-end PCs would have fps-loss and lag together.

The ESF team has considered about these factors and made it 8 shots to not cause as much FPS loss.For entity leaks I am not sure,but surely in 1.0 it did happen quite often(Shield Attack sprite resides on screen FYI)

This game isn't only for high-end users,or those with ATi or nVidia cards. The people paid for HL,and we wouldn't want them to be frustrated with this.

If you don't like the attack,simply don't use it.Nobody is going to force you to use the attack.

And if you think about telling them to buy a video card,think of the jobless rate f00s
-----

Krillin trans : That's off-topic,but meh.Krillin is alright tbh.Nothing should be changed about him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom