Vegetas problem

Best answers
ok heres the problem with vegetas renzanku or w/e its called when i was goku and i began shooting Ki blasts they went faster than his arm could go back and then forward in the shooting motion and everyone else can fire multiple Ki blasts without charging up.So heres what myself and im sure others want why dont u let vegetas Renzanko take less Ki faster charge up and alot more ki blasts cause in the show he lets lose like 50 per second and in esf he shoots 8 ki beams for a heap of energy when everyone else can shoot 8 for just a bit and alot faster to please change this and at least make his normal right ki shot as fast as everyone elses i would like to see this.And maybe a more strategic and less dull move.

Best answers
i agree, also they needa either heatseak better, or just shoot straight, cuz they are terribly innacurate unless u are at the PERFECT distance

Best answers
I agree. Right now the amount of ki spent on Renzoku to just shoot 6 ki blasts is too much.

I just created a server to see how much ki is really spent. Vegeta starts off at 700,000 Ki. I jumped into the air, charged up the Renzoku bar till it was full, then release the 6 wimpy ki balls and more then half my ki was gone. My ki bar went down to right before the second 0 [ 70 :notice: 0,000 ].

Seeing this, I decided so see how many normal ki blasts could I shoot off before my ki got down that low and I got up to 31-32 blast. 32 blasts if fired normally compared to 6 blasts if fired using Renzoku. Renzoku is the biggest waste of ki for the little damage it causes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, the way all the characters shoot fast ki blasts looks dumb. In the show, Ki blasts dont fly off to the sides then come back to the exact point your aiming at. They fly off in the general direction your aiming and in a spread; they dont hit the exact spot dead on, one after another. Just make it like shooting a gun in CS, how the bullets fire in a spread of the area your aiming at, they dont hit the exact same spot one after another when being fired fast.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now of couse you dont want to make Renzoku fire too many blasts because it would leave you too vulnerable (just like how zeal use to in D2) but, Vegeta should fire more then just 6. And of course the amount of ki used needs to be lowered.

I was thinking that Renzoku should work like Piccolo's Eye laser. As soon has you left-click and hold, you start firing the ki blasts and you keep firing untill you let go of left-click or until you run out of ki. Also, make it that it is a big drain on your ki, just like Eye laser. And have it so the longer you keep firing, the more and more inaccurate it gets (the spread gets larger and larger). Just like what happened when Vegeta did Renzoku to Cell after he shot Trunks at the Cell games. Vegeta was able to keep the blasts coming but, as he kept firing over and over again, the spread of the blasts got much larger and they started to just hit the area around Cell insted of hitting Cell. Also it left him vulnerable for Cells punch sense he did Renzoku for so long.

I think that would be best for Renzoku. It would make it just like how it is in the show, it would make it a better and more of a unique attack for Vegeta, and it would be balanced due to it gets inaccurate if over used and that your vulnerable the whole time. So you cant blame anyone else but your self for leaving you vulnerable, while you decided to go all out with it.

Ok, I'm done. What do you guys think?

Best answers
wouldn`t it just be better to remove the charge of primary fire, and make the firing rate times 4 or 5 without it forming a ki bubble and with fast moving blasts, and keeping the secondary as it is.
that would be fun, it should still be blockable but you would see a stream of low damage but fast and lots of ki blasts coming at you, which would have a really cewl effect if they wor a little inacurate, so its like its raining kiblasts on you and you really have to get out of the stream or just block until the guy is out of ki

Best answers
i personally think Renzoku should fire 20 ki blasts.and not make a bubble just like piccolos scatter shot..(if u notice nomatter how many hit..they wont make a damage bubble)...anyways i know 20 is a bit much but its would at least give the attack some use in the feild..and cut down the use of ki to at least one quarter of the ki bar..because to be honest..its a good attack which i would love to do in mellee...but it just doesnt cut through..it takes too much time to charge and uses too much ki..especially for the little damage it does...i would also like to see the ki blasts in renzoku a little more powerful..seeing as it is a special attack that only Vegeta can do..and also...MAYBE make it fire faster aswell..

Best answers
yeh im glad you guys feel the same way i do even look at goku he can fire so many blasts with out little ki usage and have a better and faster affect tthan renzoku

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I like it 2 but I think there should be like a 'minigun' effect so u hold left mouse button and 4 the first 2 seconds it doesn't fire. If u don't understand:
Vegeta has to charge it (also in the series) so instead of charging u just hold it. Lets say u hold it for 10 seconds then it will only fire in the last 8 seconds because it doesn't fire in the first 2 seconds.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good thinkin orbit, i like that.
there is one thing i have all the time.
it's to easy to block, so wy not making on a way than evert ki blast #2 hits.
like this:
when you shoot it and it get's blocked it never get's hited, so when hooting you hit when the ki blast #2,4,6 and 8 hits.
blockable and unblockable on the same time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah thats gr8 cause they are not fast enough to surprize ur enemy.

Best answers
thats awsome im thinking u charge it up and the more power u put into it the more stronger they are and then when u let go vegeta fires a bunch of blasts really fast but he will stop if he runs out of energy or if u click the charge button again.

also heres a vegeta attack im thinking of you know that fireball move he uses on goku well im thinking why not have that how about it takes away 15 damage can be blocked doesnt powersturggle and it doesnt blow up beams but theres two functions to it the primary one is where u charge it up to a certain ammount then you fire it and the average damage it doesn is 25ish and then the secondary is where vegeta fires it without powering it up and it fires every 1.5 seconds and does around 8 damage

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry too change the subject for two secs even though i do agree with the great ideas yous are coming up with but vegeta has 2 probs... they being his two primary sig attacks. ill be straight Gallitgun isnt a good attack sure it charges quick and you can control the beam well but ts weak as piss ad its his strongest primary sig attack it should be identical to kamehameha in every respect exept for sprites/sounds etc do yous feel the same way...?

Best answers
it was redone for 1.2, but how should anybody know for 1.3? the way renzoku is is stupidly weak, making a melee-only-until-trans char. he has ONE attack to use, and it has a sheerly more powerful partner.
renzoku should mainly cost less, because you cant even use 2 full in a raw. and those are only ki blasts.

Best answers
<-kingvegeta-> said:
sorry too change the subject for two secs even though i do agree with the great ideas yous are coming up with but vegeta has 2 probs... they being his two primary sig attacks. ill be straight Gallitgun isnt a good attack sure it charges quick and you can control the beam well but ts weak as piss ad its his strongest primary sig attack it should be identical to kamehameha in every respect exept for sprites/sounds etc do yous feel the same way...?
Too true, my lord..*it wouldn't hurt to take the time to make his exact animation for Galit Gun either..hand position,etc. ..*

I like [b said:
Damirith[/b]'s suggestion.Shao]
You're not the only one..

I feel the need for some concern as to just how much renzoku will be 'improved' come 1.3. 1.2's renzoku doesn't exactly tickle my fancy..

~That'll do it for now.

Best answers
yeh im hoping they use my idea or something similar to it or damariths idea casue if you be the other guys they shoot out like 5 blasts in 2 seconds and vegetas renzenko shoots out like 6 in 5 seconds plus his secondary fire of that is horrible so yeh either use mine or damariths idea they would fit in greatly and then it could truly be renzanko

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the renzoku should also be faster. I mean the renzoku's KI blasts.

Best answers
NO WAY !!!

It's really good that renzoku forms KI blobs.

It's always nice to shoot fully charged renzoku at goku who has fully charged spirit bomb on his head because if he launches it while in KI blob ... BOOM !!! :laff:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ki blobs makes it useless.
when you want to shoot at a running person, it always fales becours of the ki blob.
a ki blob doesnt belong in a fast attack that is made to shoot at fast running ppl.
if someone knows a trailer maker, then i will make one in bfp to let everyone see what the evect is(and it's cool :D )

Best answers
Ki blobs arnt that great because once the blob starts, you cant shoot more ki blasts at it to increase the damage, it just gets bigger. Also, it only takes like 4 or 5 blasts to start a ki blob. They should make it that it needs like 10-12 blasts to start one (but not for Renzoku).

Ki blobs can get kind of annoying when people hide near them, using them as shield; I'll try shooting at them but they will be so close to the ki blob that insted of the blasts hitting them, it just hits the ki blob. And the ki blob increase slow enough that the person can just walk right out of its way and not get hurt at all.

Renzoku should not make ki blobs at all. I rather be able to fire 20-40 ki blasts at a person then only being able to shoot 5 and have a ki blob start. Ki blobs would weaken Renzoku too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom