Vegeta's power

Best answers
Has anyone else noticed that Vegeta is strongest (Big bang and Final flash wise) when he has just transformed? I mean after the first few times his attacks seem less....large...it may just be me or the fact that you are used to seeing the huge explosions that you dont notice them as much but post on what you think!o_O

Best answers
So far in 1.1 I have never gotten to transform as Vegeta, for some reason I think the PL raises slower, or maybe its the idiots who join and crash the server every 15 minutes that make it impossible for me to transform.

Best answers
I have noticed that.But each character is a LOT stronger after their transformation ... Maybe vegeta seem stronger because he sux hard when he is normal (if we compare him to goku)

PL definitely raise slower (It's take me nearly 30 min to transform with goku) but i dont know why ...

Best answers
Yea in 1.1, i dont know if its me or what but PL does seem to raise a bit slower... but then again maybe the servers crashed so much that u rarely have the chance to transform. How does Vegeta suck in normal mode? He does decent if you ask me and just kicks ass as SSJ. Not many moves/options as normal Vegeta but suck it up and work it out.

Also u say he sucks in normal mode compared to Goku? in what way? Starting PL or Attacks? Cuz both has same starting speed and health.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegeta doesn't suck when normal, that is if you're using melee

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegeta is my favorite character in ESF, dont know what you guys are talking about, the gallit gun is a great starting attack, But it is a lot harder to go ssj quick compared to goku. But once you do, it's over

Best answers
Well I think Gallit Gun is worse than Kamehameha for starters...It's weaker and also you give yourself away with the glowing aura, which also makes it harder to see. Tho i will note that you can hold GG in for longer cuz it takes less KI. But definitely, Vegeta doesn't suck in normal. I would say he's not as good as, say Piccollo tho, or other people who don't get as many advantages from transing.

Best answers
I think all charicters have their strong points so it unfair to say which is more powerful because they all are in diferent ways.

Best answers
you are right dragon fire, but vegeta just realy rock when he is ssj.He only have GG and his new ki blast when he is normal (All the other character have a lot of good attack when they are normal).

Best answers
I've transformed with all the saiyans once in 1.1. The PL DOES raise slower. Its annoying I've gotten over 40 kill with people with around my PL before I could transform. Its ridiculous. Vegeta isn;t overpowered when he transforms. ALl characters are godlike whent hey transform. Goku can tele while charging, thats a huge advantage. Krillin is fats as hell, thats a huge advantage, etc etc.

Best answers
I have also noticed the explosions get smaller the longer you play but they do thesame amount of damage:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
although vegeta's gallit gun is weaker, it also charges faster, which puts pressure onto the goku using kamehameha, cause you fire before he can get full, and if the sprite prevents you from seeing, just go into first person :rolleyes:

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The worst I've done to get ssj with goku was 49-9... In 1.0 it would have taken like 20 kills... I was just being double teamed (by choice) and I would lose pl when I would die because the other guys were so low... I kind of wish the pl death balance was off in esf servers for this reason because as soon as I got to ssj like 20 seconds later someone else was who was only 15-20... Everyone rides the back of the best person in the server...

Best answers
True, once one goes SSJ, they all go super ...

So the lesson is ... just sit tight and wait till some showoff goes ssj and then take advantage like hell! :laff:

No seriously, transformations should be an award for doing good but getting there shouldn't take so much time ...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No way man, i think it should be a lot harder to transform than it is now, it makes it so rewarding when you're in a PS and you're losing by a tad, then you realize you have the PL to go ssj. At that point your enemy see's your spinning yellow aura and hes overcome in 10 seconds. If they made it easier to transform, it would just get way too boring, and played out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Phatslugga
No way man, i think it should be a lot harder to transform than it is now
You are mad

Im sure Krillin players would love your suggestions
:rolleyes:

Best answers
Yeah I think it's pretty extreme to make it harder to trans than it already is. Transing should be a reward for doing well, not so hard to do that it's like a hidden trick or something. Everyong should be able to trans if people have played on a server long enough. It's boring to have to try and keep your PL up as Super Buu for example and keep on killing n00b Goku's with MASSIVE mouth beams. I'd rather trans before everyone else, dominate a bit, then have other people start to trans as well, so I have a challenge. If you're good, you can still have a PL advantage even if everyone starts transing. Then you can still stay ahead, but also have a fun challenge fighting some up start ssj Gohans and Trunks people, or even an ssj Vegeta or two (eek!)

Best answers
seriously 30 mins to transform as goku like wtf??? it takes like 5 minutes he is one of the easiest to transform with.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I think one of the main reasons Vegeta takes so long to transform is because renzoku kikou ha now has a single shot for secondary. He can't make the ki blob as easily to gain PL. Not only that, but most of the others transform after only 1,000,000 PL gain. He has to gain 1,300,000. That's the work of Trunks, and Goku put together, and by not so easy means.

SSJ_: No it doesn't. It takes approx. 10 to 15 minutes.

Best answers
SSJ_Goku seriously 30 mins to transform as goku like wtf??? it takes like 5 minutes he is one of the easiest to transform with.
Umm maybe you confusing him with trunks or gohan. Goku's trans level is 2 million pl, and that usually takes a hell of a lot of time to get up to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom