Vegetas cookies got stolen

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and esf1.3 finished! :) (that's gonna take a while).
At this rhythm maybe its not going to take as long as we think. I just think people must show a little intusiasm and suport about the game and not behave impacient because that is what takes away their motivation.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What i meant is that most people expect esf 1.3 to be finished in half a year at most, and we all know it's going to take more than that! (combat system,animations,attacks,improvements,bug fixes .... etc,etc.)
As for me, i'll wait as much as it needs to! :)

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It could be made in less time i´m sure of that, i think the team just needs motivation, and for that every people must give a little of their participation and must discuss about the game. I wouldn't like to make a game just because 20 or 30 people are whaiting for it, but on the other hand if 300 or 400 that really like the game showed their support (even if it was just simple things) it would be sped no doubt about it.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One thing is suport. A totally difrent thing is free time.

I myself only have time on weekends. And im only a student.

I can imagine people on the team that have jobs having less time than me.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You´re right...there isnt´n much that can be done from us fans except whaiting...I´m a student and work in part time but still i enjoy seing the progress...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you want to properly motivate them, show that you actually enjoy the progress they're making by actually playing the damn open beta. I haven't seen a server up in almost two months which is kinda sad.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well its unstable and there are alot of problems with melee that hinder playing. such as this weird bug where your stuck for 5 minutes after you get punched.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well its unstable and there are alot of problems with melee that hinder playing. such as this weird bug where your stuck for 5 minutes after you get punched.
But there's the fact that I had almost completely forgotten about that bug, because I haven't had the opportunity to play a game of 1.3 in almost 2 months, so it makes it difficult to report such things.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, looks like i´ve been doing my homework then, because the beta is the only game I have on my pc looool.

Draknowns, that bug is already fixed.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if the open beta is to "survive" i suggest starting the melee project!

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have a feeling that it is already being worked on...

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well the hole melee system will be redon and simple melee that's why no one did not want to fix it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom