Vegeta's Brother

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I seemed to enjoy it. It kinds of makes me miss Dragon Ball. Hopefully a new Dragon Ball series will start sometime soon.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Note the end statement:
"So this was the story of a failed villan that nobody remembers because he came too late"
Rough translation :p

Best answers
I'm personally hoping for a special every year (Before the seiyuu start to die off), I don't think the series can really go anywhere if it was given another anime, not without Toriyama's involvement.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As my cousin who was at a Shonen Jump Convention in Japan Recently said, to look for a Revival of DBZ. ;D

Just look at the Previews when the Movie Comes out. Its still not official. Just a thought if this movie is a big hit.

G
As my cousin who was at a Shonen Jump Convention in Japan Recently said, to look for a Revival of DBZ. ;D

Just look at the Previews when the Movie Comes out. Its still not official. Just a thought if this movie is a big hit.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i would like to see a render of vegetas brother and to see who acutaly makes him

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Akira Toriyama himself worked on all the characters and the story for this special. There are a few shots of his drawings somewhere on the net if you look hard enough.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ye i have seen them i mean l;ike the refrances you do front side view xD thats me dropping hints lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I might be late with this understanding, but I get it now "Vegetable", Vegeta - Table.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Funny stuff,
though i've always wondered why Toriyama picked vegetable names for saiyans :)

Best answers
Funny stuff,
though i've always wondered why Toriyama picked vegetable names for saiyans :)
"Saiya" is an anagram of Yasai, the Japanese word for vegetable, thus every Saiyan name is a pun on a vegetable of some sort.

Toriyama always seems to have to use puns to name his characters, he mostly sticks to food puns, he also occasionally uses English words as well, sadly a lot of the puns lose their meaning in the English dub.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you know why Bulma's family is named after undergarments?

Best answers
Do you know why Bulma's family is named after undergarments?
It's just Toriyama's sense of humor, bear in mind that pre-Dragonball he made a name for himself drawing talking pieces of poop.

Bulma's name is a pun on the word "Bloomers" which is some kind of women's undergarment, Trunks and Dr. Briefs are pretty obvious, though in the manga it was never stated that "Briefs" was the family name, it's more of a FUNimation dub thing.

Toriyama also stated in an interview that if he actually gave a name to Bulma's mother, it would probably be something like Panty.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why are you saying thanks? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom