Vegeta'S Brother PART 2!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Downloading.

I'll watch it in a few minutes. I'll edit this post when I watch it.

Edit:

Well, i closed it half way through. The fight scene was really repetitive. Also, when you turned on console to show the HUD, dont do that.

The choice of music was wrong, especially goku vs vegeta. And when gohan first fought Vegeta, they just kicked eachother.

Also, you should make music fade out, instead of just ending it.

All I can say is you need to work on it a lot more.

Sorry, but I give it a 2/10.

edit 2: Also, try to match the music a bit more, when gohan did the KHH, I assumed he would blast it when the music started.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Warrior Whithin said:
http://rapidshare.de/files/25444176/Vegetas_brother_part_2.rar.html here it is its quite interesting and especyalli on the final part when an esfnoob enter and talk with an moderator ;))
I watched through it, and I thought it was interesting.

Crits:

The transition between scenes could've been smoother, but I can tell that is the doing of Fraps since you can only record 30 second clips.

The voice acting could've been better. Even if it might be more aimed at being a comedy, you still need to act as if you were serious.

The fights scenes were pretty poor, meaning that it looked like you guys were trying to be more like the show which looks weird in ESF. Not to mention that the only thing you can hear is music during the fight scenes, it made me feel like I was watching a music video.

The music... The music could've been better. If anything, try to use music that doesn't have vocals (people singing).

Anyway, the video was interesting nontheless.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good Things:
  • You used pretty good models.
  • The Black Eye Peas song was a good choice.
  • Good Alternate Costume for Vegeta's Brother.
  • When Goku did the Kame Torpedo thingy in the water that was cool.
  • Who ever was playing with Gohan had some good movement.
Bad Things:
  • The Voice Overs were terrible, Sounded like you wern't serious at all.
  • The Music was choppy.
  • You messed up the video when you revealed to us that your playing esf.
  • You showed the HUD, and somebody started typing
  • Between Goku and Vegeta's Brother the only thing that was anction packed was the kame torpedo.
  • Who ever played Gohan's voice was very terrible.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...I'm sorry, but this was first-rate crap. This was disappointing to say the least. I figured the next one would be a bit better, but if possible, its even worse. Its obvious that none of you were the least bit serious about this. You had no pride for what you were doing, which I find infuriating.

The voices explained a lot of it. None of what you said was scripted, thats obvious. It was adlibbed, and done with the most minimal amount of effort. Half the dialogue was "you're really strong". None of it was even funny, this is one of those parodies that nobody find funny. Music work was crap, you didn't bother to make more than one take. Its painfully obvious that this took you not even double the length of this video to slap together. Quick and dirty. I've had enough, you've lost yourself a viewer.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
LOL we are trying but when we are filming and recording its we are laughing and lol we cannot concentrate as for Mf29 only Andreyesf is filming because volkov doesnt have a good computer to start fraps so thanks for the crits :D next movie will be... AWESOME and DRAMATIC no comedy :D

Best answers
The action of the movie was pretty cool. I liked it alot and the fights aswell. But the voices and the music were crap not to mention the voice of gohan wich was the most laughable. Anyway the movie was good. Hopefully the next one will have better voices and better music.

Best answers
Voice acting, a bit funny but pathetic :D
i give it a 3/10 for the funny voice acting.

Best answers
wow i have to say the video is realy horrible the voices the camera moving lol o_O

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't Blame me blame andreyesf he was the one whit the ideeas of making it a comedy i realy wanted to make it more dbz ish
Whitout voices

Best answers
God, maybe, just maybe, delay the third part for a year or so, untill you get the voice-acting, cameramovement, audio and video-editing, etc. right..

Best answers
:( Crappy like the first part.The only thing that i liked in this two movies was the songs, nothing else.

5/10 for effort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom