Vegeta

Best answers
For once people speak sense, God... if youre a horrible enough noob to get spammed by BBs then you shouldnt play. Or actually try and improve your skill rather then nag. If I see people nagging about BBs I always switch to Vegeta to spam them. If they cant avoid they should be laughed at to the point of self mutilation :]

Best answers
I dont use it that often, its too east to dodge.

I prefer the gallit gun :fight: :fight: :fight:

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Kedex
For once people speak sense, God... if youre a horrible enough noob to get spammed by BBs then you shouldnt play. Or actually try and improve your skill rather then nag. If I see people nagging about BBs I always switch to Vegeta to spam them. If they cant avoid they should be laughed at to the point of self mutilation :]
if u take two equal skilled players one with BB spam and the other whith anything else then bb spam, 80% chance that the bb spammer will win.

That's the point of it

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your wrong.

The skill level you are talking about must be "n00b." If your worth your salt you can dodge or creatively PS a BB Whore.

Piccolo comes to mind as an affective BB stuffer. The SBC is moret than capable. And under normal play, I've had more than enough BBs bounced back at me by a SBC.

Best answers
special beam cannon is too weak, and it isnt a blast, its a beam.

watch episode

003 Gohan's Hidden Power

I know its off-topic, but since you brought it up....

Best answers
yea cept one problem... u can move after u fire a Big Bang... almsot everything else except the spiritbomb require u too neither stay there and die, or be a cheap ***$ and drop from the PS or blow it. Wen ppl BB Spam in my games i put my admin commands to fun.... muahahahah

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the special beam cannon is strong (for Cell and Piccolo), i don't know what your talking about.

the only problem i have is the big bang charge time.

Best answers
lol nicely said cucumba....

silly noobs who can't doge :p

Best answers
My main real point about the BB's is that when your in a powerstrugle with someone it gets pretty annoying to be blasted in the back by a Big Bang as you would be too. What I am saying is that it should cost more Ki and it should be like in DMZ where you can't move after firing it. Because it isn't nessarly the ball that kills you it could also be the explosion. That was my massive problem.. Only to dodge the ball then to be killed by the explosion because some ******* was about to hit me from behind and got it. Or I was too close to the ground then I was barbequed.

Just make it weaker. It its like The Gallic Gun is weak, everyone knows that. The Big Bang is like almost as strong, well if you as me it is better then the Final Flash becuase it is fire and forget. WHere the final flash leave to where you could be overpowered although it is unlikely it is possable.

Just open up your mind for a little bit and hear out what I am trying to say.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
BB= cool. hell i hope I can let it pop now when I miss. :D

BBing a PS is WEAK indeed. but yet again. its not the attack but the ppl who use it.

Also Note this.... BB=long loading.
GG + Kiballs = fast loading.
Someone loads BB you fire a GG or kiball. After a few hits he's also dead.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Look. The cheapshot in a PS is not just from Big Bangs. My mind is open on this, I thought of this after 2.0 was released. The point is, that in the beta nothing can damage you a whole ton in a PS. In the alpha, any attack could be used to spank you in a PS . . . BB's aren't the problem there.

Their is no reason for Vegeta to be crippled any further.

Best answers
personally i love to see a vegeta bb spaming from like the stop of the screen, that way i can eye laser/spc the hell out of him while he aint looking. Then he tries to out charge my SPC with a BB, and im always a step faster. An easy kill every time.

Best answers
I like Vegeta being that strong, and to be honest with enough Ki, you can dodge any attack incredibly easy, no matter the size, and Especially if they cant control it like...BB for instance. Vegeta is definetly the strongest in alpha but I won't complain, I think its fun to take on Vegeta spammin or not, i like the challenge

Best answers
What the hell? Gallit gun is NOT weak. Watch the Buu saga, the little ghosts fire it at Veggito. The kamehameha and the GG were the same strength fired from the little buu ghosts.

He doesnt use the gallit gun only once, either. During frieza saga, when Vegeta powered up against frieza, Vegeta went up and charged a purple beam(in his aura), and put his hands out in front of him in GG style firing, and the beam was very huge and purple. he just doenst say "gallit gun fire."(this is the only other documented gg)

Where the hell do you get the GG is weak anyways?? goku's power level at Kaioken times 4 was 36,000, and vegeta's was still 21,000. at kaioken times 3, Goku's pl was 22,000, and vegeta's was 21,000 (pretty much a deadlock ps). It wasnt the beam's strength, it was the fact that goku used the kaioken technique to boost his power temporarily to overcome the attack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom