Vegeta

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah Gohan is the strongest , people always forget that and argue over Vegeta and Goku.

Goku and Vegeta might be the 2 main characters but when facts come to facts. Mystic Gohan is the strongest DBZ character until Buu absorbed Gotenks, Piccolo, and then went Super.

Vegetto was the strongest "Fusion" character with SSJ3 Gotenks being the second.

Cause consider that goten and trunks are really small, and 2 times them would be a about the same as Goku or Vegeta.

The big bang is an obvious move and is easy to dodge, i don't know how its a problem unless you aren't that good at ESF. The scaledown and speeding up of the game will make most blasts useless. There more of a finishing move now, when your opponent is stunned from getting the **** kicked outta of him/her

Best answers
To Hwoarang and {cheese}SNIPeR I offically dub thee IDIOT! Now Losers! Sit down and listen...

Vegeta did run from Freeza

Secondly.. Mystic Gohan was a little bit stronger then SSJ 3 Goku. Mystic Gohan's PL at that time was 450,000,000. SSJ 3 Goku was at 400,000,000. Now Buu, the fun part.. 370,000,000.

Goku like he said in the show didn't wnat to keep fighting Buu more then he had to because Earth wasn't his home any more. He wanted to leave it to the people living on Earth to do it.

Although when it becomes clear that neither Mystic Gohan has the power. Nor, Gotenks had the intelegence to do it. Vegeta and him got the Fusion Ear Rings and fused into Vegetto and royally whooped Buu's ass.

Fully Powered up Super Buu.. Like 460,000,00
Super Vegetto 500,000,000

These were all from Planet Namek. I havn't been to the site for a while but these were the numbers I remember.

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
ok, its this simple

Gohan pwnz

and dont gimme all this BS p/l stuff, apart from babidi's obscure power meter, powerlevels have been unconfirmed since the frieza saga

[views of this poster may not reflect the views of the public, team, staff or general populous :p ]

Cheers

Best answers
Originally posted by dark-prince
yes he IS. do you EVER see vegeta tried after a big bang attack? NO.. it isn't suppose to consume that much pl. but at the same time its suppose to be powerful as hell. don't change it because vegeta is the greatest and goku is a soft *******.
they should have made vegeta the one who went ssj3
haha, what do you call it when he does BBA on cell and Super Buu? :)

Veggie does match up to Goku..android saga for one and when Vegita first arrives and in GT, but we aren't talking about that ;). Goku usually is stronger though..Buu saga, Frieza saga, Android saga, and Cell saga. So don't go saying, "vegeta is the greatest and goku is a soft *******.
they should have made vegeta the one who went ssj3"

Btw, Vegita DOES use FF before SSJ. He uses it on the android Rakoom from the Ginyu Force. He just (edit) didn't (edit) make the pointless scream "FFFIIIINNAAALLL FFLLLLAASSSHHH" but he still does it...it's just really fast :) i dunno if you can remember it at all, but it's right after he throws him into the mountain. Nevertheless though, it's a good thing you need SSJ to use it :p
---------Edit-----------
"Since i am in america and have seen the new episodes, i wont spoil the rest for you."

Err...America is WAY beheind, Japanese version has been done with dbz for a few years now :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In Cell he was SSJ.

he DID run against Freeza but thats the only time he runned. And goku also quits fights (like against Cell to let gohan fight) so no nagging yeh? :p

But ya can bug al ya want bout ESF BB but the point is BB (and Piccolo's SBC) can be dodged 100%. no sweat. So its not a prob unless they hunt psduded which is always lame.

*Goku never ran in fear, he merely stepped aside with confidence, slight difference wouldnt you say? :p *
Cheeseman

Best answers
Yeah, vegeta did run, but only after Vegeta tried to kill him about 4 times and failed, then realized if he didnt leave he would die. goku would have done the same.

Goku didnt run, he just fights a little, then decides to fight them later :rolleyes:.

And why do you dub me n00b?

you just proved what i said originally, so who is the bigger noob? :\

Best answers
*SIGH*

Vegeta was only more powerful then Goku in the Sayajin Saga and then early android saga, after that Goku surpassed him very quickly and easly. It is that simple.

After that it is all a matter of a opinion or igornance.

To say that a level 2 Vegeta is as strong as a level 3 Goku is completely obsurd or to put it in other terms ignorant.

I can see Vegeta becomming extremely powerful but he never had the natural talent Goku did.

Goku did step aside during the Cell saga because like it was said during the saga he knew he couldn't win. He was fighting so Gohan could see how Cell fought so he wouldn't be in the dark. Hence Gohan was the Earth's only hope because of his hidden powers. Then again Goku stepped in again and quickly with out any thought gave his life to save the earth when Cell was building up power to self distruct and destroy the Earth. Vegeta at the time couldn't understand how Goku would do such a thing without a second thought.

Although in the early part of the Majin Buu Saga Vegeta gave his life for the Earth, Trunks, Bulma, and even the Clown Kakarot. So I guess what I am trying to say is Vegeta does get EXTREMELY powerful and does come along way from the selfish warrior prince. He becomes, well he finnally has a meaning to his life. Something that he had to fight for. Something other then revenge or power. His family. He finally saw Goku's strength, how he was that strong and in that one moment, just before he died he had it too.

Goku and Vegeta is like the most classic rivally (Good Vs Evil, Bears Vs Packers,) Most classic.. And unlike the Bears/Packers senerio. Vegeta came around and finnaly saw his future, finnaly started molding himself something.

Best answers
wat was that long speech of urs trying to prove? its common sense that a SSJ3 Goku is more powerful then a SSJ2 Vegeta

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Packers are not evil, Brett Favre is the greatest QB of all time.

Best answers
Originally posted by Hwoarang

The big bang is an obvious move and is easy to dodge, i don't know how its a problem unless you aren't that good at ESF. The scaledown and speeding up of the game will make most blasts useless. There more of a finishing move now, when your opponent is stunned from getting the **** kicked outta of him/her

amen

i know the BB is easy to dodge and its obvious when someone is doing it...

lol you can see vegetas extra wrist joint from practically across the map

and its NOT that powerful.....no where near final flash aka hydrogen bomb.....

if people complain about bb....why don't they complain about FF too?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they did. With me. :D

First I used only BB. (he, thegoku was stronger cause the starting pl)

They nagged

So I started on method 2 (since there blast radius was still minus cause we just started). I loaded to full ki. hit turbo for some speed. made if I had em the sensubeans on my last used weapons key and then selected kiballs. The fools where charging attacks and I kiballed em. they fired and i moved with turbo (so they have a timing prob) towards them and teleported past the beam. then i fire kiballs. they die. if they run i follow. Since beams take good ki I usually win untill the radius of the blasts are to big to teleport past.

they nagged

So now I had some good pl with both methods I started FFing. preferable soon so they could not load strong beams.

They nagged.

finally I got kicked. just proves they always ng if they lose.

Best answers
Well... I don't know why you keep getting kicked.. Possably because you spammed the Big Bangs? That could be a reason. Secondly. People find nothing more annoying then being in a power strugle or charing up an attack then right before firing being annihlated by a Big Bang Spammer..

Then Final Flash, I donno why they naged at you with that.. That when you get up to like 4 million on Kami's lookout can like destroy half of the map if even that. I dunno, I had fun with the Gallic Gun. I guess what I am trying to say is use a varity of attacks. Not just BB because that is like the ***est thing you can do.
;/

Best answers
ki ball does not = bb

again, i did not say ssj2 vegeta was stronger than ssj3 goku at majin buu saga. SSj2 goku and SSj2 Vegeta were DEAD even.

I specifically said Vegeta was stronger while ssj2 than goku ssj3 in GT. Mostly because of Goku's small size.

Best answers
Why are you guys wasting time arguing about the BB? You guys keep saying "vegeta needs to be this and he needs to be that" Weve been assured that there will be balance in beta. Shut the hell up. His attacks may not be weaker in beta but there will be some sort of compensation.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Indeed beta will be balanced so this is pointless but I like this discussion. :D

Nonono... I did not BBspam. (I even stopped using it when they asked). However like I said after BBing I went on kiballs. LOL. a lot of kills straight. they also nagged me to stop that. When I kept using FF then to blow them up... (I was by now strong enought to do a weak FF multiple times to kill em all) they also nagged.

point is.. if you're strong and you always win in the match they always nag. I agree it can be not nice if your pl is 6 and the rest has maybe 2 (by then i'll switch models to reset the stats so we all have fun) but we were not on it long and they nagged. C'mon. I only kinda like surpassed them with 2 million non turbo. :rolleyes:

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*sigh*

When are people going to quit whining about the Big Bang? It's easy to dodge or ps at equal strengths, and if your smart, you'll det it when it's away from you.

You also seem to forget that any attack at a higher PL that catches you nearby will kill you. All this incessant whining is because Vegeta was the closest to being finished, and the other characters still needed balancing and tweaking.

In the beta, all characters are usefull and strong in their own ways. In the meantime improve your dodging skills. :rolleyes:

Best answers
Amen to that, Cucumba. When I was still playing the alpha, the only time I got BBed was when it was during a power struggle or I didn't see the shooter. Keep your wits about you and there's a way out of EVERYTHING. :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom