Vegeta

Best answers
vegeta is not to strong if i say he is not strong engough. vegeta trains all the time and if vegeta was powerful like someone said eraly goku would just own every ones ass like that show and it whould be ****.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Feh! Listen, Vegeta isn't supposed to throw around Big Bangs like freaking dice! Who cares if it's uncontrolled; the blast radius is still huge at high PL's. I don't care how much people "love" vegeta for all his arrogant moronic prideful wonder, that's no reason to make him so unbalanced. Looking at a guy go "UAHHHH!" over and over isn't my idea of an intense fight. But anyways, HURRAY FOR BETA.

Best answers
yes he IS. do you EVER see vegeta tried after a big bang attack? NO.. it isn't suppose to consume that much pl. but at the same time its suppose to be powerful as hell. don't change it because vegeta is the greatest and goku is a soft *******.
they should have made vegeta the one who went ssj3

Best answers
If vegeta's bang is put down then every other class has to have thier move put down cause vegeta wont be the only one killin people easily with high pl.....

Best answers
Originally posted by dark-prince
yes he IS. do you EVER see vegeta tried after a big bang attack? NO.. it isn't suppose to consume that much pl. but at the same time its suppose to be powerful as hell. don't change it because vegeta is the greatest and goku is a soft *******.
they should have made vegeta the one who went ssj3
The whole idea of goku being more powerfull than vegeta is to show that being born into power does not always mean u will be on top. The whole royalty vrs peasent idea.... which was a huge problem in fudal japan...

I personally think they are doing the right thing with big bang in the beta.

Best answers
I know but vegeta isnt that lesser in power compared to goku.. and whoever said vegeta is weak in the show is wrong.. because he.. [i removed proof so i wouldnt spoil buu saga for u guys]

..if you need proof wait til the new tapes come out im sure ull see it.. (i saw these episodes on the international channel)

edit: oh and also.. vegeta didnt [ditto] .. unlike ANOTHER super saiyan... ;D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Easy on the story man. we are barely in Buu saga now here.

If they would do it right veggie would surpass goku easy with his idiotic training. But goku is the main char so they always keep him stronger. Thats fine with me but then let him do atleast the same effort for it as vegeta does.

Also like I said. BB is needed to gain pl to get good use of other attacks. But be a man like vegeta :D and use another attack like FF or BB when ya reach the aquired pl. I know I quit BBs fast when I can do a FF without getting to 0 ki.

Best answers
Yeah I understand I took the liberty of playing as Vegeta and he like I said I believe is a very good character, he is extremely powerful like he should be.. But I still think he needs to be less powerful The way he is now.. He could easly take anyone.. At any time.

And yes.. The Big bang is like your best weapon when your just starting out. But you can use the Finial Flash, I do and I take lots of people out really quickly..

PLus you still have the Gallic Gun, catch someone off guard with that and you can get a good kill.

I guess what I am just saying is I hate when you can just spam with the Big Bang.. Because thats waht I see most of.. Lots of spamming with Big Bang attacks.

Also note, I got my Vegeta up to 5.5 Million yesterday when I played. Heh heh, I fired a Single Finial Flash and destroyed everyone on the map. Which was really cool I have screen shots of it also.

Best answers
i just realiez the new vegeta skin aint that good his heads messed up his cheeks should go in a little by where his ears are and his chin to pointy and the back of his hair is flat! if u ever watched the series u'd see that its spiky all round not flat...!!

Best answers
That is very true, the whole idea of Goku being more powerful then vegeta is to introdue that being born into power doesn't automatically make you a God.

But thats what Vegeta is right now in the game where he shouldn't be. Goku was always much more powerful then he was. Well at least after he became a super sayajin. So if you want to keep the normal Vegeta the way he is now thats fine, but as long as you fix the Super Sayajin forms to where Vegeta isn't a god.

Secondly, I feel so sorry for you people who love the back stabbing coward of Vegeta. I mean because thats what he is. He stabbed Goku in he back when goku was going to give him a sensu bean. He ran away from Freeza countless times. Same with Cell, he stood back and watched as the rest of the Z Fighters got there asses kicked. Only till where he died in the Buu Saga he was a coward. And only to where he died he was also a selfish pig. It was sad how bad he was.. Seriously.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
the game hasta be balanced so it cannot be tru to the show.... otherwise how can u say krillen can keep up with these ppl?.....

Best answers
Originally posted by King Kakkarot
That is very true, the whole idea of Goku being more powerful then vegeta is to introdue that being born into power doesn't automatically make you a God.

But thats what Vegeta is right now in the game where he shouldn't be. Goku was always much more powerful then he was. Well at least after he became a super sayajin. So if you want to keep the normal Vegeta the way he is now thats fine, but as long as you fix the Super Sayajin forms to where Vegeta isn't a god.

Secondly, I feel so sorry for you people who love the back stabbing coward of Vegeta. I mean because thats what he is. He stabbed Goku in he back when goku was going to give him a sensu bean. He ran away from Freeza countless times. Same with Cell, he stood back and watched as the rest of the Z Fighters got there asses kicked. Only till where he died in the Buu Saga he was a coward. And only to where he died he was also a selfish pig. It was sad how bad he was.. Seriously.
hey stop about thinking how vegeta is in beta. u dont have it, u dont know how good he is.

dont say he is too powerful if u talk about the alpha 2 or beta, because u dont know enything about the beta vegeta. the team knows what they are doing.

Best answers
I have the current version that is out that is how I know that Vegeta is too powerful. So do not tell me what I do and don't have.

Best answers
Well I play as veggie to, but when I am veggie I never use bb's, if i do it is in a extreme emergencys. When I kill a few people (around 10-15) with ff I can kill anyone with a gg and even stop a full charged spirit bomb with a right off the bat gg but yes when I host if someone ever uses a bb more than three times in a row they're gone, end of story.

Bah this reminds me of the time this guy made up a story about turning everyones is Ozarus by charging a spirit bomb, the spirit bomb took 10 minutes to make and there was like 10 people guarding the guy and 2 people trying to destroy us, well the me and the other nine had some trouble and when he toldus it only changes model everyone else said Yes I'll still protect you and I got rid of them all, ah memories, it was one of those DIRTY APES if you know what I meAn

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in the show....

vegeta was the OH SO powerful saiyan that took a beating to make the enemy look actually strong.

so goku could come in and genki dami or beat the enemy to a pulp

YAY GOKU! HE SAVED US ALL!

damn that kakarott, wah wah ***** ***** wah

im a prince, i got pride

PRINCE PRIDE! PRINCE PRIDE!

give me a P

give me a R

give me an I

give me a D

give me an E

what does that spell?

Ascended Player Elite
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
There is nothing wrong with vegeta or big bang...
I easily pound noob bb spammers alot easier then someone using kame or gallic gun.

The only thing that could be done to fix the big bang attack is maybe make it a bit slower in both movement and charge.

Well atleast thats what I think, but i would be just as happy if they just left it the way its. :D

Best answers
SO let me get this strait......
Vegeta ran from cell
Vegeta ran from the androids
Vegeta ran from Frieza
Vegeta ran from buu

Now according to the episodes i watched
Vegeta spend about 10 episodes getting to fight frieza while goku was healing, he NEVER ran away from frieza. frieza eventually reached his final form, and vegeta attempted to go super-saiyan by having krillin injure him so he could kill frieza.

Vegeta went to Cell while Ussj, and challenged him. He let him reach full power, and then faced him in his perfect form. Vegeta's form was sloppy, and he was forced to use his ultimate attack to try and destroy him. The Final flash was charged for about 3minutes 30seconds and he shot at cell. When the smoke cleared, that HUGE ****ING beam only took off some of his shoulder and arm. Cell promptly beat the **** outa vegeta.

Vegeta wanted to fight Buu alone, so he knocked Goku out so goku wouldnt humiliate him again like he did before. (all is fair in love and war ;)) He took the Senzu bean, thinking buu wasnt that strong, and would beat him easily. He would then heal goku and finish his fight. Unfortuantely buu was much stronger than him, and even the hoel in buu's gut was healed. Vegeta saw this, and realized he needed an attack powerful enough to turn him into tiny peices, or he would just regenerate. The only thing powerful enough was to generate as much energy as he could and destroy himself in the process.

when vegeta found out goku had the power of ssj3, he was pissed to say the least, and wanted nothing to do with him. Goku was able to convince him into saving that last bit of the saiyans, and told vegeta off. He told him how selfish he was, and vegeta changed. He then agreed to fuse.

Since i am in america and have seen the new episodes, i wont spoil the rest for you.

And for GOKU being the strongest, that is NOT true. Gohan was by far the strongest in DBZ. Mystic gohan was 2 times as strong as ssj3 goku. GT doesnt count cuz everyone says it is pretty stupid.

**edit**
Gohan was stronger ssj than goku who was ussj in cell saga.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom