Vegeta - WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
take the tail as belt like he did in sayan saga of dbz.
this blocky tail just looks weird if its not animated and moving.

Best answers
Well maybe it will be animated, and yes the boots and cloves are violet. Lookin good to me, the hair highlights are a bit too bright but im sure you can fix it.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
err. i guess that shows how much i care about it. werent they white in budokai 3 :)

make them white anyways! violet is ***.

Best answers
mantas18 said:
SSJ 4 Vegeta must have violet hands and black trousers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mantas18 said:
SSJGoku83, can you help me with the few quastions? i want to edit my kreshi vegeta... Vegeta's suit is too dark... i want to edit into a blue color of suit.. how could i do that... What a program i must have ? How can i configure my EVM that i could have higher Power Level than 100 000 000 ?

Nice SSJ4 Vegeta, kreshi! Hiis hands must be violet... and like in anime, his hair must be only black without red colour... :yes:
Uh you said that like 2 days ago so... He will see it when he gets on and looks at the thread so dont say something twice. Be patient, stop spamming the boards, read some stickies,dont use 20 billion "!"'s, stop being so n00bish, learnt eh rules, dont ask people to give you models that they edited and that arent theres, stop tellin everyone what to do he doesnt have to make his Vegeta with gloves if he doesnt want to, Vegetas pants were blue not black, dont ask stuff about EVM, delete your EVM, look for the plugin that lets you change your PL its on the boards ive seen it use the search.
Jeeze! Anywho the model is rally awesome Kreshi good job I hope to see more models from you in the future. Maybe you could make an adult Gohan or something next...

Best answers
he already made a adult gohan if anything he should make some trunks' lol

but anyway Kreshi im really likin the way u did the color of the ssj4 hair on vegeta cant wait to see it finished.

Best answers
Hell no! Do not change the way that hair looks on the SSj4 version. It's unique and I like it. Gives the model a cool look.

Also SSj4 Vegeta did sport black leather pants and almost always when vegetas black hair or SSj4 hair was shaded, it was done with red.

Best answers
is there any real reason why it has to look 100% like the cartoon ss4 vegeta, I mean I dont think anyone would die if the gloves were white and/or the pants were blue like his saiyan armor clothes, I personally wudnt care that much, it wud still look like a great model

oh yea kasey, can u get rid of the quote with all the "!!!!" in it, its kinda messing with the page size, well for me anyway.

Best answers
i agree with evil goku with gloves. I have never seen super saiyan 4 vegeta without gloves. check the series or budokai 3 and see.

Best answers
well Kreshi hasnt stated from the best of my knowledge that he isnt giving him gloves, and even if he doesnt, at the end of the day this is his model and he can do what he wants to it

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think the thing to remember, is that this is kreshi's work, and he can make it any way he wants, with or without gloves, whatever colour hair.

its down to the way the artist wants him to make it. criticisms should be ways to make the mesh, and skin look BETTER, not more accurate to the show.

Best answers
damn why does it feel like its my fault this whole thing about the gloves came up? all i did was ask if he was puttin em on or not now its such a big deal over nuttin. i need to watch my comments more :S

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Dude I absolutely LOVE that ssj4 vegeta! Not only is the model great, but the hair is FANTASTIC! In fact Id have to say after all the years ive been on these forums, this is the model ive wanted to see finished the most.
Keep up the good work, GREAT arm skins (well, I love all of the skin when I think about it ^.^ ) and its great to see someone "thinking outside of the box" for once.

Best answers
Lol, i have all dbgt episodes and i have seen that when Vegeta SSJ4 with Aura, his pants are very dark blue, but when he is without Aura - His pants are BLACK!!!!!

See here

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why did you double post when you demonstrated that you knew how to edit posts ?

It looks strange with blue pants though. Just find a shae of blueish/blackish tone to sove on there and use what you think looks right ;).

Best answers
We want to have a right SSJ4 Vegeta, like in anime! i gave a link where is he with black pants...

Best answers
Crikey, it's Kreshi's model, he can color it however he wants. If it bothers you that much, it's a 30-second fix in HLMV once the model is released.

SSJ4 looks awesome so far. Out of any style I've seen, I have to say, your's is my favorite, by far. Keep goin', can't wait to use this baby with the rest of your pack. :D

DMW

Best answers
Baby Might be awesome (if a modeler as good as kreshi made him),SSJ4 iis looking so good,i want you to keep him as he is,he looks better with the blue pants,and no gloves.Its like the dbz version of dbgt's SSJ4.

Best answers
mantas18 said:
We want to have a right SSJ4 Vegeta, like in anime! i gave a link where is he with black pants...
whats this "we" stuff, I know what I want and it has nothing to do with what u been saying, Im happy with anything Kreshi does, its his model, he has put his own personal time into it so it shud look like how he wants it too look, and as mention if u dont like it, edit it urself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom