Vegeta WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
o_O Ya now "i know" .... "Yes Billy know you know that great is spelled like that" :D

Ah you know what i mean.... when i said grate istead of great

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and you both know this isnt the place to correct peoples spellings. if you MUST do that, do it through PM's its what they are there for. but really, you knew what he meant, and it looked like a simple typo to me.

spam is directly proportionate to the ammount of dead kittens and puppies people!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Almighty_gir said:
and you both know this isnt the place to correct peoples spellings. if you MUST do that, do it through PM's its what they are there for. but really, you knew what he meant, and it looked like a simple typo to me.

spam is directly proportionate to the ammount of dead kittens and puppies people!
huh?

looks cool kreshi... glad to see you have like 8800 views.

Best answers
I think Gir just lost it a bit there...
and I don't think it's anyone's place to correct anyones spelling or grammer...
Unless they are new to English and actually requre HELPFUL spelling correction...
Otherwise it's just nagging...
That or if it's one of those people that whole hartely REFUSES to spell Idea WITHOUT the R ...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats the point i was trying to make. the part after, was basically saying that your spamming by correcting each others spelling. and that every time you spam, someone shoots a puppy or kitten.

so, back on topic now please >;o

Kresh, as i said on msn. im really digging the new shading colours. they give a lot of character to the....character haha, makes him appear more dark and brooding, i think its come out really well, and i cant wait for the finnished piece :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*sigh* i really had hoped i made myself perfectly clear before about spam. those were just friendly nudges. now im afraid you get an official warning for spam ZeroNightmare. please cut it out.

DMW

Best answers
Just raise his eyes up a little and change the outfit color to dark blue and you got yourself a very well done vegeta.

G
(70 isnt many anyway)

nice kreshi, he looks brilliant :) definitly best vegeta ive seen, keep it up. too bad about school studies, but dont let modeling get in the way, ya dont want to blame ESF if you dont pass your GCSE/ A levels lol

Best answers
Kreshi said:
gohan:

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

Gohan was again very fast done like my Frieza and it is also made for EVM.
I will maybe release a just ESF-Version too.
Kreshi said:
There is alot wrong with it... I have to update the whole skin with the same technique I used for the arms, face and chest.

Gohan is already done.

And the expression is the same, just the skintechnique i used isn´t looking that good on faces...

Ok, I will tone them down.
Im just curious about your plans with the gohan model pack, are you going to release it soon since you said it was done or wait till the vegeta model pack is done, or does esf world have their own plans for it, sorry if I sound pushy or sumthing its not my intention :( , Im just curious about the gohan pack since its very good :D and there's isnt any good packs for gohan to use in evm which I am aware of, but if this seems out of line you guys can flame me off the forum if u want :yes:

Best answers
little update...

*fixed face expression
*fixed his shirt skin

I won´t spent much time on modeling anymore.
Reason: sport and school.

EDIT:
@Zarmat: Gohan will only be for EVM I think... I don´t know if DJ Ready wants to get it released for standard ESF too... And if he would want, it would be released after the evm-modelpack.

@jp: thx..

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Now that looks like Majin vegeta! Nice update man.

Best answers
Kreshi said:
little update...

EDIT:
@Zarmat: Gohan will only be for EVM I think... I don´t know if DJ Ready wants to get it released for standard ESF too... And if he would want, it would be released after the evm-modelpack.

@jp: thx..
what EVM anyone?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG kresh, I love your style. Great job on that model/skin man, I cant wait to use it.

G
amazing kreshi, great work :) that skin is buteyful, and the model is too :)

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Awesome, absolutely awesome,

You really outdone yourself, I'm glad you decided to keep the hair like that, I love it. :)

And the skin does look allot better now, good job :yes:

I hope you release it soon. ;)

Best answers
it really looks good kreshi :)
Good job.

BTW.. don`t change it anymore.. it`s good the way it is now :D

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kreshi, I love your new skinning style, the muscles look awesome.

dor

Best answers
cool very cool can you tell us when we get the evm pack ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe attach those skins to ur goku and gohan models?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom