Vegeta WIP

ZuL

Best answers
Well, this'll be my first time making a Vegeta model, so I hope you give nice crits along the way to completion.

(Try http://www.MyOnlineImages.com/Members/Zul/images/vegeta12.jpg if the image doesn't show up, and if it still doesn't show... I can't really help :/ )

I do hope you have crits for this? :)

Oh, and if you notice extra strands on the wrong places, it's just for making it look good at different views.

I'm off to continue on this model...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
modelwise its nice, just get a better renderer! it makes it seems all mushy and horrible atm ;_;

Best answers
da head it is very nice.....good job...I wanted 2 make some models but when I saw milkshape and the tutorial i gave up....and i didn't had pacients reading it and time
U could work a little on his mouth

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like the hair, it looks nice

the cheeks look like hes bloated, and he didn't really have a round chin at the bottom, try flatening the chin more, and not make him look like he's puffing his cheeks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
done worry about the extra strands of hair, it looks better like that, just post some back, and side pics

ZuL

Best answers
I'm working on something "big". Expect an update soon (or tomorrow).

EDIT: Meh, might as well. I'm too tired to continue right now... I'm going to bed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ermm.. looks nice, just really want to see those side and back view soon :]

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
DarkStallion said:
ermm.. looks nice, just really want to see those side and back view soon :]
Id have to agree with Dark Stal.We need to see a side picture.It looks nice though.And by the way, how many polies is it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

If you observe the image closely you can see the armor worn by Vegeta conforms specifically to his body contours.

So I suggest you reconstruct your armor to accommodate Vegeta's body proportions.

The model looks good, by the way. :yes:

Best answers

drawover, but with saiyan armor. reg armor is good, but the neck is too thick

ZuL

Best answers
I'm making the more buff Vegeta, and not the skinny one seen in the first few sagas. Now, I'm not saying I'm making a USSJ, just not a skinny one.

And Revitalized Prince, thank you for the ref. I have another one, but the armor there doesn't really shape after his pecs..

And by the way, regarding the drawover, vegetas neck was never that thin. Not even in the saiyan saga.

Side view.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow... great work!

I dont think its Milkshape... it COULD be 3Dsmax but i dont think thats it is....

can ya tell me wich prog and render u used?

About the model:

I really like the head...And the front view of the armor is nice... but i think there too many polys or? what is the polycount? and can ya show us flatshade?)

ZuL

Best answers
At the moment, the poly count is at about 1300, the head being 700 and the rest (well, let's try your math).

It IS 3dsmax. Right now, to make the render, I've made 16 spotlights all set on low light emitting, and on Area Shadows. Then the whole model has a small boost of self-illumination.

I'm going to town, so no updates until I get back.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm i know this might be a pointless question but ive been wondering for a long time, what does the word pecs mean?

ZuL

Best answers
Teh boobies ^^

Update. A small one, yet it is something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom