Vegeta was...a gangster

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers

Doesn't this image remind you of something?

In my opinion, before Goku was in the picture, Vegeta, was indeed, a one man mafia, this guy had ties in-between Frieza's minions, the Ginyu Force, and so many other Saiyans. He knew many people, and had reputation as a weakling from his home planet, and proved many of them wrong.

As soon as he got on Namek, he killed, four people, four people, single handedly. Before Vegeta only cared about Goku, he was able to hold his own against the most vicious enemies.

He got whooped by Zarbon, tried again, and killed him, and killed Dodoria, Cui, and Jeice in a matter of minutes.

Does anyone think that, the younger Vegeta is much more evil and untouchable than the newer Vegeta who only cares about nothing other than becoming better than Goku?

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegeta in the earlier episodes of DBZ was more evil, but only because he had no family that could get in the way of his evil personality.

I liked this vegeta more then the "hurrr I need to be stronger then Gokuuu!" Vegeta.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He was pretty evil as Majin. Until Fat Buu appeared.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I liked the late Namek Saga's Vegeta, he was still fairly mean but co-operated to beat Frieza (as well as his own gains). The whole better than Goku thing gets boring after a while.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats cause it was never intended to happen. Remember it was originally supposed to end on namek.

Everything after that is only second rate.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats cause it was never intended to happen. Remember it was originally supposed to end on namek.

Everything after that is only second rate.
Yeah, sadly.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegeta got progressively worse too, by the end of the Cell Saga I was wondering if anyone would bother knowing him if he wasn't that powerful. At least Krillin was loveable ^^.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom