Vegeta W.I.P.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Best answers
Damn, the basemesh is lookin' good. How long have you been modelling? I'm probably gonna try to get into z-brush sculpting myself.

Best answers
Damn, the basemesh is lookin' good. How long have you been modelling? I'm probably gonna try to get into z-brush sculpting myself.
:D
I started modeln at the begining of 2014, almost 4 months now. And the basemodel was made only in blender

Best answers
The face to the forehead to me is what is throwing it off.
I should probably have mentioned that the face and the hair models are from zeq2, i made this model a moth ago i think, and that time i couldnt make good face models or hair models.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I should probably have mentioned that the face and the hair models are from zeq2,
yeah the moderators round these parts i hear can be real arseholes about stuff like that.

3D Animator and Rigger!!!
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
yes, ripped content is generally(well universally) not liked around here >.>
Not saying what you did as a temporary body part is wrong. As long as its not there in the final.

Best answers
yes, ripped content is generally(well universally) not liked around here >.>
Not saying what you did as a temporary body part is wrong. As long as its not there in the final.
Uh, umm, i didnt ripp it, it free for usage u know, but i gues i should make mynown head model

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Claiming that you made something, when you didnt, would be considered ripping. Not the act itself of taking parts from other peoples work. Giving people credit where credit is due, is the respectable thing to do.

For example, when you posted that model, it would have been a good idea to give credit to the people that put the time and effort into making the parts that you used, rather than portraying that you made the entire thing. Not exactly a bad thing to use parts from other models, just gotta give credit for it.

Not trying to give you shit for it, just laying out the definition of ripping content.

/former smod of this section, out

Last edited:
Best answers
Claiming that you made something, when you didnt, would be considered ripping. Not the act itself of taking parts from other peoples work. Giving people credit where credit is due, is the respectable thing to do.

For example, when you posted that model, it would have been a good idea to give credit to the people that put the time and effort into making the parts that you used, rather than portraying that you made the entire thing. Not exactly a bad thing to use parts from other models, just gotta give credit for it.

Not trying to give you shit for it, just laying out the definition of ripping content.

/former smod of this section, out
i think you are being harsh on me man, i forgot to mention that i used the head model of zeq2 thats all

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not really, like I previously said I wasnt intentionally trying to give you a hard time, thats just how it is here. There was a time when stealing other peoples work was a big problem here, not so much now though because the modeling community is not as active. So perhaps its looked at with a different perspective than before, and not as serious, but still something that needs to be looked out for.

Look at it this way, if I posted up a model and said hey look what I made, and you notice I used a part of your mesh, wouldn't you want some credit for it? Hell yes you would. Why should I get credit for something I didnt do, theres no honor in that, and I would be labeled as a theif (of a sort), because people in the past would defend their "work" and come to find out its not really theirs. Maybe Im wrong and you dont really care what people use your work for, which is fine if thats how you feel. Either way its just a gesture of respect. I think you know what Im getting at. Its not personal, you do good work and Im not trying to take away from that, so keep it up man.

Best answers
Not really, like I previously said I wasnt intentionally trying to give you a hard time, thats just how it is here. There was a time when stealing other peoples work was a big problem here, not so much now though because the modeling community is not as active. So perhaps its looked at with a different perspective than before, and not as serious, but still something that needs to be looked out for.

Look at it this way, if I posted up a model and said hey look what I made, and you notice I used a part of your mesh, wouldn't you want some credit for it? Hell yes you would. Why should I get credit for something I didnt do, theres no honor in that, and I would be labeled as a theif (of a sort), because people in the past would defend their "work" and come to find out its not really theirs. Maybe Im wrong and you dont really care what people use your work for, which is fine if thats how you feel. Either way its just a gesture of respect. I think you know what Im getting at. Its not personal, you do good work and Im not trying to take away from that, so keep it up man.
i get it, well, thanx for telling me, and hell yea i will keep it up :p

3D Animator and Rigger!!!
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
i get it, well, thanx for telling me, and hell yea i will keep it up :p
yea I didn't mean any harm in my post either, was just giving a general concept :) Wasnt trying to say you were.

Legacy
★ Black Lounger ★
Discord Member
Best answers
Some problems with the proportions. I don't like the forearms and generally entire body height. Try solving it.

If you are going for some exaggeration, then it doesn't end up with simply mimicing someone's concept as the author will most likely have done a research on proportions in order to make it look heroic. Just try studying how many head sizes is original Goku and try looking for your own exaggerated version.

Best answers
Ok, i made a new head, it totaly sucks. I cant get the propotions right.
And what are these HDS?
And what's wrong with the forearm?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom