Vegeta used Final Flash on Namek?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well as I was going through all of my old DBZ Episodes, I noticed something.

It may not be it, but It sure as hell looks the same, only it is blue, I am guessing due to Namek's color.

But watch this and notice how he does his attack.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnORaIv4nZ4[/ame]

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's been asked before and no, it's not final flash.

But, I have a question: who cares?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah, Final Flash has him curl his fingers, is yellow, and concentrates the energy at joined palms rather than when spread out.

...Extremely geeky yeah, but I paid attention to this kind of **** when I watch DBZ :D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah, Final Flash has him curl his fingers, is yellow, and concentrates the energy at joined palms rather than when spread out.

...Extremely geeky yeah, but I paid attention to this kind of **** when I watch DBZ :D
Haha, Just Passion for something you love.

But. Alright. I guess that solves the problem!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was probably a prototype final flash. It was real messy and huge, but it was kind of the same shape form, the real final flash is probably just where the energy is a lot more concentrated and efficient. That's when Vegeta realized he could practically vaporize a planet.

At least that's what I think.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It MIGHT be Final Flash. Why is it blue? Because Vegeta is not SSJ.
Final Flash colors:
  • Non-SSJ: Blue;
  • SSJ: Yellow.
It's just a theory of course.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It MIGHT be Final Flash. Why is it blue? Because Vegeta is not SSJ.
Final Flash colors:
  • Non-SSJ: Blue;
  • SSJ: Yellow.
It's just a theory of course.
yeah,but kamehame ha is always blue in ssj or not.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah,but kamehame ha is always blue in ssj or not.
So? I didn't say that all attacks in normal form are blue and in SSJ are yellow. Just Final Flash (and generic beam).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well... even if vegeta isn't a super saiyan if he did i final flash it still would have been yellow
the smallest example is the kiblasts they are always yellow nomater in what form the character is

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well... even if vegeta isn't a super saiyan if he did i final flash it still would have been yellow
the smallest example is the kiblasts they are always yellow nomater in what form the character is
OMG... Stop talking nonsense. Who cares about kiblasts? The thing is that it's possible that Final Flash is blue in normal and yellow in SSJ. Generic beams are also blue in normal and yellow in SSJ. This what makes it possible - that it's already like that with another beam. Why can't Final Flash also be like that?

And BTW, if you want to say something, make sure it's clever thing...

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
The Final Flash attack is razor sharp that goes right through your body much like a destructo disc, but in a wider range. The one he did planek namek merely exlpoded in the end. The wide range of the attack from the palm of Vegeta's hands is also way too big for it to be a Final Flash. What he did was just a very powered up energy blast.

Last edited:
The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I understand your point of view. Hey kamehameha is blue no matter goku is normal or ssj3. But still, his position and the fact he gathers energy in both hads is very near a final flash. I guess that we will never know for sure, unless we ask Toriama.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Final Flash attack is razor sharp that goes right through your body much like a destructo disc, but in a wider range. The one he did planek namek merely exlpoded in the end. The wide range of the attack from the palm of Vegeta's hands is also way too big for it to be a Final Flash. What he did was just a very powered up energy blast.
Maybe it's not yet fully developed Final Flash? Something like its alpha version? ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was probably a prototype final flash. It was real messy and huge, but it was kind of the same shape form, the real final flash is probably just where the energy is a lot more concentrated and efficient.
Maybe it's not yet fully developed Final Flash? Something like its alpha version? ^^
Yea, thanks.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when I first watched this movie, I thought it was a crude version of his final flash attack.

he just evolved his attack into something bigger and better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To my understanding the Final Flash is a SSJ-only attack. This may be false but it is very hard to prove whether or not, the attack performed by Vegeta on Recoome, was the Final Flash. I would say that it is not because he did not announce that it was. Throughout the anime, I am sure that Vegeta announces the attack's name before it is performed on every occasion. The attack in that small clip did not perforate the earth, it made an explosion.

This could be because he is not a SSJ, or the potential intensity of the attack was not recognized at the time. It could be an attack in a form of a rough draft for the final essay, ( the Final Flash). It is his attack, it is not an attack passed down from generation to generation like the Kamehameha Wave. I think that perhaps, in that certain state, it is the Final Flash, and also perhaps, a premature version of it that has not yet been given a title.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To my understanding the Final Flash is a SSJ-only attack. This may be false but it is very hard to prove whether or not, the attack performed by Vegeta on Recoome, was the Final Flash. I would say that it is not because he did not announce that it was. Throughout the anime, I am sure that Vegeta announces the attack's name before it is performed on every occasion. The attack in that small clip did not perforate the earth, it made an explosion.

This could be because he is not a SSJ, or the potential intensity of the attack was not recognized at the time. It could be an attack in a form of a rough draft for the final essay, ( the Final Flash). It is his attack, it is not an attack passed down from generation to generation like the Kamehameha Wave. I think that perhaps, in that certain state, it is the Final Flash, and also perhaps, a premature version of it that has not yet been given a title.

Yea.
He also did not have as much power as he did on Earth when he first used it.
Alright. So we are going to rule this as the Beta Final Flash then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom