Vegeta Tweaked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
I've never understood why modelers find it so annoying that there are people that keep whining about "when will the model be released" etc..
Of course it's annoying, but for every lamer there are at least 10 people patiently waiting for the model and giving critz to their best knowledge.. By not releasing the model, or stop posting updates you are giving those people exactly what they want, and at the same time you ruin the fun of alot of "normal" people..

And while i am at it..
Same goes for modelers who are afraid of someone ripping their model..
"WHO CARES!!??" Of course it's disrespectfull, but people seriously involved in the community will know who truly made the model..
People who don't know, will probably just install the model right away anywayz, and won't even look at the readme to see who made it.. (or even care about that if they do happen to accidentaly see) so what's the big deal?
You made it for fun, and for people to have fun with.. i think sometimes people make it all a bit to complicated while they really don't have to...

Back to the model..

Well.. hope you decide to release it somewhere along the road..
I am using your old Vegeta, and this one looks 3x as good.. :)

I'd also love to see your goku finished (and released ;)), the original ESF goku kinda sucks, and there are lots of people here that started a very nice goku, and never finished it.. they just seem to vanish into thin air.. :(

Anywayz, crits: i'd like to see him a bit smaller as mentioned before somewhere in this thread.. he is too big/massive...
The perfect moment to see this is in advanced melee with (for example) goku... Vegeta was a short lil' guy compared to goku...
(same goes for a lot of models in ESF, piccolo and cell were 2 of the biggest chars in the series, and in the game they are really small... kinda lame)
Also.. if you decide to further tweak the model.. the old Majin Vegeta's face was a bit of.. the dark lines around his eyes and the sarcastic smile were missing..
Also the "M" of maijin should stand out a bit more..

Also, the legs of Super Vegeta/USSJ Vegeta where a bit too fat.. they looked ... stumpy.. Fix that and you have a really cool USSJ model..

Also a long haired Trunks would be nice as a next project.. think about it.. ;)

Anywayz, keep it up, and even if you decide not to release, plz let us know that cuz it's getting kinda frustrating to see all those top threads/model dissapear into the mass of old dead topics... :|

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well..im not really affraid of my models getting ripped and all...of course i dont want that to happen but there isnt much i can do about it, and it's not the problem.
i usually dont release my models for esf because im also modeling for zeq2. and another reasone, most of my models dont fit the esf skeleton..and it sucks to see a cool model getting ****ed up ingame...
but i dont promiss anything about releasing this vegeta, it seems useless to me, ill probably wont get it ingame. if i will, ill consider it, but dont get your hopes up.

about my next model...i think videl is a great idea.
after that i think CC trunks will be cool.
heh but first i have to finish ssj/ssj3 goku, finish tweaking goten and trunks...i have my hands full for now :D

Best answers
It seems a bit weird to go and tweak a model that needed some work done and then not release it if u ask me , but anyway good job on the tweaking and gl in future projects

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Arachka said:
It seems a bit weird to go and tweak a model that needed some work done and then not release it if u ask me , but anyway good job on the tweaking and gl in future projects
first, thanks ^_^.
and it seems a bit weirder to me to release a model that i have already released before with just some tweakes.

and i didnt tweaked it only because it looked bad, i was a little bord.
basicly that tweaking was for fun and releasing it wasnt a part of the plan.

Best answers
wow

its very nice
but the hair is need to be a littel longer but beside that its great :smile:

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks great, its up to you to release it.

if you don't fine with me, i will make my own, ( yeah right, like i can do that) :S

Keep up the great work! :yes:

Best answers
yeah...ok but we just want to download it...(if u see what i wana say!)

Best answers
Veggeto keep up the good work man,
What I have been doing is collecting models over the last few releases of ESF, like ones that the community has made/tweaked
And having a look at the good ones and the bad ones and the moderate ones.
One sad thing I see time and time again is people hassing the poor modeler to death about their model it is sad.
Veggeto all I have to say is those screenies are really nice,
If your ever in New Zealand I can recommend a good place to get chinese food from ;)
mm randomness

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
..... Sv..... Its me TryForce hope u dont forgot me ^^ ..... But... this... vegeta....
I Really Said U That i dont like some Vegetas from u at MSN.... But i Dont said:
U SHOULD DO THE VEGETA HOTTER!
Man Why the hell u making me Waiting for a great Skinned model!? Also.... i think U should do own animation! Because at the old Vegetas ur Animation was ****! Because Ur Model isnt in fit of the model from the esf team! I can help ya if u want!.... Be remember! I DONT GOT MANY TIME! BECAUSE ONNLY MY ****ED FATHER TAKING MY OWN LIFE AND MY OWN TIME!

Model: 10/10 :yes:

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
in zeq and zeq2 i mean the beams are'nt maded so very good

but why are'nt the beams not so good?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. Its an old thread
2. This is as spam
3. u have to ask Zeq(2)
I think they arnt good because they dont coded well! and dont made good Sprites

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think they arnt good because they dont coded well! and dont made good Sprites
actually no one really saw zeq2 ingame action except for the team, so how can you say that? or you mean zeq1 and thats another story...
heh anyway if someone wants details just click my sig cause asking here is just spam.

can a mod close this thread please? thanks =D

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, the MP3 player on that site doesn't work! :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom