arms
feet

skin wise:
reskinned the torso
legs
arms
feet
and changed the skintone

ssj and majin are also tweaked ofcourse...lol just lazy to upload them too, although if you want to see them just ask :smile:

Best answers
Hmm, My first advice would be , get a better hots ^^ .

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
weird :O i can...
well ill fix it :p

EDIT: link fixed

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i could tweak him before i released him but people just couldnt wait.
they really wanted me to release it already, and i knew the vegeta wasnt perfect...he still isnt but he looks much better then before...lol the poly count is somewere in 1700, before i tweaked it it was 2000+

Best answers
Indeed SV, it's looking alot better, I'll do a drawover to show you what I think you should do ^^ .

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that looks so so so so hotness youre models are by far (in my opinon) the best ve seen, are you still in the tien contest??? hope you sre even if you dont win relese that model plz plz plz.

on topic: very good but one miror thing that i dont mind if you change or not is the upper leg segments should be slighly more buff, thats all

Best answers
HOT!! GREAT!!!! Tweak it all you can Oh ! think .... the animations.... could you have a look at them with hl model wier.. i mean you see waths wrong make them a bit fiex and fix his hand animations becous there are a fev bugs....

ANY WAY ITS THE BEST VEGETA MODEL MADE YET!!!! GOOD WORK!!!!

Best answers
Hook it up, SV. Love your work, goodluck on ZEQ2, again im looking forward to playing it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
goooood edits.. his crotch area was really weird with your other vegetas.. they sort of came out and looked like a square from teh side view.. anyways..

its a really nice vegeta, best one i like so far.. just one thing thoe.. maybe you could fix the proportions a little bit? heres a picture i made

i just think he was too tall.. i also tweaked the boots and the shirt.. it was more of a tank top look.. anyways looks goood

Force Pit Member
Best answers
The shirt I agree with...........but those legs you changed are.............WAY TO SHORT man! the original legs look fine. VERY nice update as usual Veggeto! Whats next on the list?

Best answers
I also agree with imkingkong but he may have overdid it a bit on the legs. Vegeta ìs a regular midget you know...

Best answers
I guess there was another thread about this, but I never saw it, so I just wanted to ask...is this for esf?

Best answers
it should be kinda short, though I have a problem with his lack of a genital organ
I mean, his... thingy... its pussy shaped /gets sick of seeing a female bottom shaped vegena*cough*<big>TA</big>!!!

so he should be kinda shorter, pplz might like him tall but its better be like the show, I think
nice edit cuting polies and all and ermm....

I guess - when its done and released I'll just reupdate my SV vegi model I already use lol

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
first, thanks alot for the nice comments =D
Majin Prince said:
Well, it does look better than the last version. But will it assign any better?
well...im still not sure if it goes for esf. i can tell you that the torso (spin) will deform better. about the arms...maby better, not sure. the old arms were pretty bad...messy.
legs hopfuly will deform better too...other then that it's all good :)

imkongkong said:
i just think he was too tall.. i also tweaked the boots and the shirt.. it was more of a tank top look.. anyways looks goood
exacly what eclipse said, ill change the shirt but i wont make his legs shorter, and about the arms, they are low poly, i can try and round the muscles a bit.
(for those who wanted to know, im not sure if ill release this vegeta or not.)

Eclipse said:
VERY nice update as usual Veggeto! Whats next on the list?
thanks man =), i have a few characters in mind.

Trunks - short hair/long hair...doesnt matter
Super/Kid Buu
Videl (lol beleave it ;P)
Vegetto
Gogeta
Piccolo
Yamcha
Adult Gohan
Gotenks
Krillin

those are my options right now, you guys can help me decide ^_^

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Go with Videl, if you want to know how the sholder will deform IM me on msn, i'll let you know

Best answers
i actually agree with ikk.. he wasn't THAT tall.. look at the saiyan saga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom