Vegeta Trans Video

Best answers
That is one great movie I WANT TO SEE MORE !!!!!!!!!

And plz make the scream longer

Best answers
Ur supposed to be invincible when ur transforming, as i am not mistaken

Best answers
SWEEEEEEEEET!!!!!

Now post one of the jap pack :D. If your gonna play esf at least play it the old fashion way. japanese style muahahah. Although funimation's dub ain't -that- bad.

Best answers
simply godly.... no words to describe it... just pure uncontroled ownage

with or without the missing 1/2-1 sec of screaming it still owns

i can't stop saying it.. damn that just owns

anyway we can see it the video in better quality? for us lpb's?

Best answers
has to be the most incredible thing ive watched through transformation. The way the hair swayed and the sounds were perfect. Kudos esf team i giggled like a little school girl ;)

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Quote from [esf]nighthawk:

I'll tell everyone again, you are not invincible when your are transforming, be it your first time or your 100th time. And no, you DON'T automatically transform the second you have the ability to. I hope that clears up some misconceptions you guys have...now go spread my gospel....err, spread the word

Best answers
More ... mooooree !!!:fight: .... eerrr ...

naais, very naais !!

:shocked: :shocked:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Pcjoe

There will be no flashing hair. All of the FX you see is timed + rendered clientside. To change hair color i would have to do stuff server side, then lag starts messing everything up...

hmm well cant you make the model change? ya know it like typin into the console "model ssjvegeta" followed by "model vegeta" a couple times?

Best answers
Would be funny to get all the charactors lined up and everyone transforms at once, wonder if that'll cuz any lag.:fight:

Best answers
U guys... that's awsome
Nothing to change , it's just great.
But I really advise you to change the sound into japanese if u don't want to get your sound artist pay for the rest of his life to funi/infogrames.
Just my advise 2 you guys, good luck

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow, lots of relplies...
Okay, any type of changing model, even the model X command in the console comes with lag. Basically, forget about it, its not going to happen :p
I would also like to point out the audio and the video isn't exactly synced correctly in that video. Some of the affects/sounds happen too early or late( The sounds need to be manually pasted in ).
Now, to answer acouple of the other questions...

Originally posted by gazoline
, but it sounds as he **** his pants or having sex when he transforms, but maybe they sound like that in the anime i wouldnt know since i only have the manga here :] :cry:
Thats how they sound in the show :)

Originally posted by Epedemic_Optikz
Hmmmm it was hot but surf could of done a better job with the quality??? PSOne graphics is wat it looks like in that quality.Why did it come out so poor and btw everything is perfect but u should make him yell a bit longer.:]
First, Zero recorded the demo its self. Masta inserted the audio + turned it into a divx avi. I think the recording program zero used killed his FPS, which is why it was so skippy.
With the Yelling... Make him yell LONGER? Think about it, after all of that FX shuts off, you can move around. Imagine how retarded it would be to have vegeta yelling for 3-5 extra seconds, running around the map.

Originally posted by [ESF]nighthawk
Blah...nothing new to see in that video....... :p
What he ment there is that vegetas transformation was ingame for awhile, and its nothing new. Personally i think Piccolos transformation is more impressive then vegetas :)

Originally posted by Pacalon
Wow, thats pretty good. Although I think I've figured out what its missing. Right after Vegeta transforms, his aura dissapears. It would be cool if the player went into Turbo after transforming to keep that aura around him or something... Add to the effect. :D
Lets think about this... First, the transform aura is larger then the regular turbo, so that would look a little odd. To add onto that turbo takes KI. Lets say after your done transformating, you have no KI, it automatically enables turbo, and kicks you out of SSJ( because your out of KI ). That would eventually piss people off, expecially after waiting 10 seconds to transform. Anyways, most people probably dont want turbo enabled for them automatically.

Originally posted by slinger
awesome man, ESF TEAM good job, But maybe you can make it a little bit longer? it has to look like it's really hard to get SSJ, the first part is like AAAHH, then the sort of Explosion, and then, THEN!! then his hair turns gold :D
You can be damaged while transforming, why would you want it longer? The point of transforming is to become stronger, not sit there for 30 minutes and look at the pretty colors :p

Originally posted by Nazghul
I wonder of the little second would matter...

it just doesn't seem right how the screaming stops..
Every second counts my friend. The difference between 2,000,000 pl and 4,000,000 pl can lie in a single second.

Originally posted by Tsunami
Now post one of the jap pack :D. If your gonna play esf at least play it the old fashion way. japanese style muahahah. Although funimation's dub ain't -that- bad.
Dont get greedy ;-), hehe

Originally posted by Micardi
U guys... that's awsome
Nothing to change , it's just great.
But I really advise you to change the sound into japanese if u don't want to get your sound artist pay for the rest of his life to funi/infogrames.
Just my advise 2 you guys, good luck
We will be fine. Shortly after the beta release a jap pack will be released also.

I guess that answers all the questions, thanks for all the comments :). Freedom, DT, and myself really appreciate it :-D

Best answers
piccolo im lookig forward too. I cant wait for the jap pack being that i love japanese dbz. Freeza must be nuts to watch seeing that from a small prick to this huge monster. God i cant wait for the beta the vid will tide me over though :)

Best answers
I haven’t posted in a long time, sort of just been a silent viewer...

I must say WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW that is incredible video team keep up the excellent work!!!!!!:yes

Best answers
That movie looks amazing looks like all are whining about wanting a transformation clip paid off :D...truly Pcjoe you are one of the Best coders out there you never stop amazing everyone you are VERY skilled cant wait to see all of your work and the rest of the teams work in Beta 1 keep it up....

Best answers
dude i was stoned when i saw it i like almost cried when i saw it. it looked alot like the show and the music and the sounds and the aura ALL 100% the best i dont give the esf team a thumbs up i GIVE THEM 2!! ;)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well like alot of poeple said, its WOOW. but im not gonna say that cuz i didnt think it was awesome, incredible and all. its great.

you guys are too ez to impress. and yes im da guy who always have a picky comment about something. cya later. next time i feel like posting on this forum.

eot156

E
Mind Blowing, Just great stuff. You guys been doing the right stuff Alright.

1 thing though, I think the music should fade a lil more gradual, it stops a lil too suddenly for my taste, but still great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom