Status
Not open for further replies.
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh, i bet i know why, heh, well, thats probabaly the best help you can get for your model, doesnt matter who it comes from he told you what was wrong with it and i agree with it, i guess youd have listened to the advice if it had came from soneone other thant cj right?

Best answers
..hey nuttzy and Un1imi73d lighten up i fink its an EXALENT model after it is his FIRST p by p model and 2 b quite honest i dont fink u could hav done that with 1 WEEK modeling (p by p) experiance so lets try not 2 b 2 harsh guyz :D tankz On the pluss side its gunna look WAY kool when skinned im sure m8 ;) Keep it up ;D

..Tweek ;)

BTW not the best drawover iv seen and iv seen QUITE a few :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i already told u the situation nuttzy.. and i probalbly would use it if it was from someone else besides cj... i might wouldnt use it from anyone... i asked for help earlier but no-one wanted to help me.. so why do i need it now?

on topic: i got my photoshop back so ill be skinning it myself

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im not being harsh on him, me and iceman are buds, the drawover isnt detailed as to what he should do exactly buy it explains very clearly what needs to be done, thast hwat i like about it

Best answers
..keh nuttzy :p, dw i didnt quite understand u at first :D but still it is a GR8 first model is it not ??:)

..Tweek ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its not my very first pbp model.. but it is my first model that i actually felt like doing... *and releasing*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom