Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

bwom bwom bwom BWOM BWOoOoOoooooooOM UPDATE!!!

*credits to turk for de gloves*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's head looks like a cube shape O_O also Vegeta has longer hair in Buu Saga Outfit.

Best answers
lol
i think the head looks like a southpark model ,i think it can be making better ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Vegetto91 said:
He's head looks like a cube shape O_O also Vegeta has longer hair in Buu Saga Outfit.
No it varies through the buu saga... couldnt tell if it was long or short

AND HIS HEAD IS LIKE A CUBE....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Update!... AGain!

*credits to Turk for the gloves....
And boots... *which i edited*

Best answers
..hey man this is started 2 come 2gether now :D although u should sort out the jaw line but 4 a first p by p (well partialy n e way) its pretty good and im sure will look better 1nce skinned ^_^

..Tweek ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im too lazy to fix the jaw "looking at the same model for about 2 days is boring" :p but ill get to it before the night is out

G
looks really good ice man but i dont like his hair and u can see his ribs

:edit: legs r 2 long to, but still looks great cant wait for finish

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The light make his torso look as if its like that... and whats wrong with hair.. tell me and ill fix it *i hope* :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he's ssj not ssj2.. thats probalbly why yall think that the hair should be a different way ^_^

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have to say thats one of the best drawovers ive seen in a long time, iceman, thast a good drawover, follow that to a T, (except for the pointy boots)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok well I'd hate to be crude about this but that drawover is well um.. Very very bad. If it took you 5 minutes why bother showing it. The legs are very fat, and you didn't change much atall to his torso. The shoulder are already buff, but it looks flat because his arms are extended.The hair is also very sloppy. Thanks but I like the model the way it is right now, its obsolutely perfect. I don't want to be a **** but was the drawover a joke? The text looks better than the drawover :p Sorry for the rude comments but.. Even I wouldnt do a 5 minute drawover and actually show it.

ONTOPIC: The model is coming along pefect IceMan I see nothing wrong with it at this point, I noticed all you need to do now, is thin his face about.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the darwover is perfect, though the outline isnt it gives a general idea of hat needs to be done, and explains all its faults, all in one easy place

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its still a WIP as i said before.. i never said it was done... and i wasnt going to use that drawover anywayz... and dont ask why because i dont feel like explaining

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom