★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i didnt spend too much time on it so it isnt brilliant, i did do it in 4 hours, and i hope you like it:

if you havent seen the latest issue of Dragonball NG check it out (click my sig)

Im going away tomorrow night for five days as well, after that i might have some more cg pics.........

Best answers
Very nice, I love this!!! How exactly did you make that aura? Heh,

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's so beautiful. I think I'm going to weep.

*sniffle, sniffle*

Best answers
Looks great....only 1 prob though: Vegeta didn't wear baggy pants as SSJ4....he wore Leather Pants

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its from DBNG my own series, i can make him wear what i want

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well as always you pictures are looking great!!
Well and he aura hmm.....wel one thing that i could think is drawing the lines and stretch them out with the liquify command...but i don´t think you did them this way right?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no, all i did, was make a new layer, draw a spiky outline with the pen tool, fill it with yellow, erase out the middle, then set the eraser to 60%, erased all except for some of the edges, then got the smudge tool with a small brush and went back and fourth over the colour, and then touched it up with the burn tool

Best answers
Looks nice,except the red lines around the eyes look like makeup,but still good looking though :D

Could be that the colour faded in with the skin :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:::drooling:::
wow, looks real neat, i like it, the AURA LOOKS SUPAH!
the lightning looks real cool 2, only a BIT to blurry
, but there is 1 smal minor, the pants, the shawow on the left side (for vegeta left, for us right) of the pants, a little bit down, it has shadow on 2 sides of the fold, how is that possible?? then there must be a sun under him, and above him....
other then that, GJ! 11/10

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yay im glad people like it, ive been away for a while, now im back though, ive havent done too much of issue 4 yet :S im gonna get to work on it asap, sorry if it's not out till mid august but i've been side track for a bit...

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pretty nice, although I can tell you didn't spend long on it. Keep it up, and I love the new issue of NG!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom