Vegeta saiyajin prince*update* alot better!

Best answers
xstortionist what was ur exact quastion...and lo.lyeh ur right..but i am speaking the tru(dunno how to spell)

oh and sorry for the offences things.u know ,we were in the same team....so chil u know i ain't offenced against you..and yeh that's good u worked hard..then ya wil improve..and btw this body of the model was made in milkshaope..i also made poly by poly
and it doesn't really matter if ya use milk or 3ds max..max only has more tools and is in some ways easyer to use

dbu model IS mine sos....vegeta made by ultimae ss....yeh that ione looks like mine (mine lie his) but bfp.no way

and hey let's stfu and learn from each other^_^ isn't that what modellers of the same quality have to do to become better......:rolleyes:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ermm that was a looonnng post by SS Vegeta. but IconZ make some pretty fat models indeed. But.. yah i gotta say that they all look like other that pople made. Xtortionist forever! ;D

Best answers
Who did the Goku model? Out of the whole lot of em, that model is the worst. Not to critisize on the modellers work, cos if he did any of the other models(which are all great) then the Goku model must just have been a fluke or something. REDO IT!!!

Don't think i shoulda posted that here... oh well, can't be arsed starting a new topic.

Best answers
your parents taught u? i learnt by just seeing ppl bild theur models on forums liek sos/bfp/esf and stuff

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ARG!! i spelled your name wrong... forgive me master.. /me bows down , kiss feets.

Xstortionist.. is that right ;D

your the king!

Best answers
well he models animates and skin.....and does not map..

Best answers
Oh and who's good forsight was it that landed X this position?

ME!

EHehhehehahahaha...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
/me bows down to Xstortionist.

you own!
/me dances around his lord and while he doing it he whispers "dear agent , meet me at 35 Avn of brooklin at 10 pm, come alone" , /me dances away.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
/me looks around for Xstortionist ... no where to be found , MY GOD WHERE ARE YOU..

/me kicks Iconz, and runs away with his latest models.

Best answers
/me flies to spin and chop his head of...and takes model to dbu

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
/me walks toward his head, crouch on his knees and take sback his head, with the an instant of a second he push back his head on his body, then turn around with a grin on his face.

/me looks at iconz,
/me says Rooooaaaarr!
/me turns to a beast (i love bloodry roar) and chops the head of iconz. then takes back all the modesl and run .

/me says mouhahaa..

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
no problem ripping your head was a real pleasure lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom