vegeta rings.

Uub

Best answers
has any one seen i think its when there on namic and vegeta uses his rings on goku? he points his finger and gets 1 around the kneck 2 on hands 2 on feet? it keeps him still for an attack. i think vegeta should have it. so that way you could use a combo on him. while his stuck to the wall. i think theve mist alot of attacks...... lol lol gohan scream sheild n stuff.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uub said:
has any one seen i think its when there on namic and vegeta uses his rings on goku? he points his finger and gets 1 around the kneck 2 on hands 2 on feet? it keeps him still for an attack. i think vegeta should have it. so that way you could use a combo on him. while his stuck to the wall. i think theve mist alot of attacks...... lol lol gohan scream sheild n stuff.
Horrible....spelling.....

And they aren't on Namek. They are on earth. Majin Vegeta versus Goku. Not to mention this would be pointless because the opponent would have to be against a wall for it to work. And we all know they missed some attacks, but thats because some of them are hard to make, or impossible to code...such as your ring idea.

Best answers
Majin Vegeta used that during the fight with Goku, yeah... been suggested before.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well it could be a move when you swing a player to crater into a mountain,
before they can recover from the wall, you can be able to pin him down

Best answers
Reptile said:
well it could be a move when you swing a player to crater into a mountain,
before they can recover from the wall, you can be able to pin him down
Yeah, Id love for that to happen but wouldnt there be a huge glitch factor? What happens when you hit them in the eye?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if they are stunned while wall recovering, the 5 rings would home into the spot where he is stunned. he could escape by wallrecovering before the rings make contact. only attack that would harm that person is advanced meleeing him. after the person who is pinned down recover from the attack, he could start hitting back.
an option can be to quickly strike back, or with powerfull punches, the powerfull punches would be hitting them with rocks like in the show

Best answers
ok, but vegeta does 5 rings one by one, or is that what you're suggesting?
I like your addition to this idea Reptile, nice.

Best answers
its reminds me of gotenkses ring attack and buugotenks rings but thay dont need a wall to be used

fat buu has something simmler where he takes a peace if lard and thows it at his opponet wrapping him in it

Best answers
hahaha lard but i think repitles idea is very good or since i think this is in but some of the walls are destructible so why not do in some wasy a recover where goku broke himself free and punched vegeta with the rocks that would be nice and over time the area the chunks came from reappear

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that wont work, cause in that case all of the terrain would have to be destructable. and we all know that that would be a killer for the low end computers

Best answers
if the terrain respaun if peaple would or were in that area fighting and all of a sudden the terrain would spaun on them locking them in the rock face until some 1 distroyd it so he could get out that would be madning ud most likely crash out to the desk top or gibd from beaing crushed and avenuly over loading the gib counting and crashing the server

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well the idea overall is nice, but wouldnt that make vegeta a bit overpowered?

Best answers
MyStIc~ShAdOw said:
well the idea overall is nice, but wouldnt that make vegeta a bit overpowered?
Well it wouldn't really because your opponent shouldn't be pinned very long, so you can't just charge up an instant kill move, most of the time people would be using it as an opportunity to melee, unless they're beam spammers.

Uub

Best answers
it wouldnt over power him they would be there for a maximum of 10 seconds yeah? that way you can get your fair hit in but you cant just go around shooting it were ever hoping 2 pin some one they must be drowsy or watever. then and only then you can use it, and punch him up then the rings disapear. hm overall my idea is perfect :p:phhehehe

Best answers
Uub said:
it wouldnt over power him they would be there for a maximum of 10 seconds yeah? that way you can get your fair hit in but you cant just go around shooting it were ever hoping 2 pin some one they must be drowsy or watever. then and only then you can use it, and punch him up then the rings disapear. hm overall my idea is perfect :p:phhehehe
I like the idea but i feel it needs to be struggleable so you can break free, just like goku did...

overall: :yes: :yes: :yes: (3 out of 5)

Uub

Best answers
yes exactly see this is my thought, see the rings get stronger when you go with turbo or somthing its the same as charging up a wep, now if your enemy is higher level than you he can either 2 choices people choose (Reflect them and hit vegeta with them and bash him) or (Brake free)

Best answers
Uub said:
hm overall my idea is perfect :p:phhehehe
no idea is perfect, same as noone is perfect (now ten mil come and say that they are perfect).
even the 1.2 melee has its flaws (claimed by some1 that has it)!
the idea will surely be hand and helping, but not perfect. not perfect.

Best answers
i dont see any point in this idea...

to many conditions for a simple attack....

id rather see the team working on something more importent

Best answers
You could make it so that you must press the mouse fast enought when caught... you must press it I dont know maybe 35 times to break free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom