Vegeta Reskin, DBGT stlye

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I loved Vegeta's style in dbgt, so i looked at the official vegeta models proporstions and they looked to be the same! But there was a problem, the stupid long hair! So i shrunk the hair and i was hapy but then i encountered another problem, the gloves where too long. So i actually think i lowered the poly count a bit by snappiong the glave and the arms vertexes together, and woolaa, there went the model. So then i had to skin it, the skinning process was kinda hard, but hey i got through it! And here are the final results of my edit/reskin:

Credits to turk for the model. C&C please.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its prettymuch just solid colors, with very slight burning on it, i dont see anything you did worthy of even a rating of 1 out of 10,

2 minute edit, 30 second skin, 2 thumbs down,

as for crits?, draw some more detail on, that has even less detail than tridans attempts at cellshading,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually nuttzy there is alot more detail then you think. And this wasnt an attempt at cel-shading :S . For some reason yo just cant see it in those pics, here is the actual skin:

And i will be posting a SSJ form soon.

Edit*

And here is the ssj form:

C&C please.

Best answers
i agree with nutzy on this one, your skin has the basic details drawn out, but its lacking in major shadows and highlights, also you should try adding in different shades of color to your shadows and whatnot, makes it look hella alot better, also try playing around with the contrast a bit,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, i just noticed thats after looking at a differant pic, i had a differant angel to where you didnt see the belt:D. I will release it later if anyone wants me to, just post to tell me if you want to [hehe]. Any more C&C? [i love C&C:D]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
final vegeta, ssj and vegeta. I modeled a belt and put it on him. So here are the final vegeta:

I uploaded it to esf-world so it should be there soon. C&C please.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
its not bad , but you could put more work in it , look to plain

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know i could do alot better, but i wanted to play as him now!!! so i reskined it all qick and stuff. if i put more time into it i could make something really nice but i just dont have the patience. but i promiss, the next reskin i do, i will put more time into it:D. peace all, but keep the C&C comin please:D.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude you should have gotten brollmans gt vegeta pack then i don´t wnna offend you but it´s better than your skin*sorry*

Best answers
the real problem is just that the detail that u put is so light that its hard to see, you need to define it a lot more

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom