Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers

How do you like him im not taking any critz cause have worked on him a long FREAKING TIME ok mabye about 5 or 6 days and i need a host for it.

Credits: the guy who made vegeta, me

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please add credits to your first post and also state permissions.

Best answers
ummmm dont u have a thread about ur 'reverse' things already? besiddes it still looks like he got stuck in the chimney then dyed his hair :rolleyes:

Best answers
I'm afraid the skin lacks.......just about.......everything, a cool concept is always welcomed....but something that looks like it was inversed in microsoft paint is another case....

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
REVERSE said:
no it isnt *eye twitchs*
you think im dumb? well im not its a filter go even ask Naz he knows it
and u recolor it too

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, you asked if it sucked, so me saying so isnt spamming,..yes it does,

you say its not a psp filter?,
youd have been better off saying it was, then youd have something to blame it on

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To be honest, the only way I would even consider putting this file on my my computer is if you also included a program to make me $800 an hour for using it in ESF.

Bolteh2

B
with all do respect, but ehm, 5 days? lool

it will take me 5 mins to do a skin like that, if you can call it a skin :x

sry, but i dont like it, just because there isnt any efford in it, only a long working time, wich i for one dont belive is true, no way that a person works 5 days on a skin where he has to click the "invert colors" button

*edit* this took me exactly 2mins and 34secs to do, inclusive exporting and importing textures in model viewer

*edit2* i was wrong, wasnt the invert colors button, its a filter in photoshop called glowing edges and after that just mess around with brightness/contrast/colors

*edit3* (see i use edit and dont doublepost) ADD REAL CREDITS, not just the guy who made vegeta, add name etc look in the stickies to see who made original vegeta and other models etc

Attachments

Best answers
wow, i thought u were gonna give up the whole reversal thing... but yeah i do take back what i said in ur last thread...it really does suck big fat floppy donkey....ears. maybe if u spent "5 days" on a skin like that, u should try doing normal skins, cause those may come out kinda decent! just some 411 for the brain!

P.S.: lol u spelt translation wrong! ahahaha

Best answers
hey guys id show you my great new work on this model but guess what.... MYY STUPID BROTHER CAME AND RUINED IT 6 HOURS OF HARD WORK DOWN THE TOILET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :S :cry: :cry: :cry:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well..... Ur falt and sorry but i really don't like it but other dorky ppl might want it but others best skinners will not

almostdeleted

A
6 hours? I thought you said 2 or 3 days? Do what s bolt said and you can get back in 2 minutes and 34 seconds..

Best answers
nice job i guess, but can you explain to us how exactly you got to what you got? o_O
because it seems bolt did a pretty good job of 'owning' you :laff:

Best answers
sorry cant tell its just betwen me and my bud but ill tell you 1 thing its a $100 program

Best answers
REVERSE said:
sorry cant tell its just betwen me and my bud but ill tell you 1 thing its a $100 program

edited for warez talk -Magus

Anyway, I think the skin sucks. Imagine playing that ingame...it has no point. Wow..they look like characters in neon signs. AMAAAAZZZINNGGGG :shocked:

:S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom