Vegeta Re-Skin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
How come reskins always have camel toes >_<

Best answers
IMO the neck and down is completely awesome, but what happen when you did the face? the hair is a little iffy too but the eyes totally stand out - other then that nice job

Bolteh2

B
why didnt dan post it himself?? its his reskin...

and on the model: face skin and hairskin are waaay off, they are messy and doesnt look like vegeta at all...

and dan should learn some anatomy.. only thing he knows is where the biceps and chestmuscles are (and prolly abs to, but u cant see them)

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSC wonders why no one noticed

DAN IS FREAKING ULTRA, SSC almost got in trouble for someone posting SSC's trunks when SSC was temp-banned, and now this perma-ban dude keeps getting like 197823 of his stuff posted

dan = ultra33

on topic: the reskin sucks, no offence. his nose looks like buu, and too much stuff are defined.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think vegeta was a boy not a girl (ps leave the original face on it it looks bether

Best answers
dude, the toes arent camel toes :) theyr normal like all the other :D! one thing wrong though!! CHANGE DOES DANM EYES! WHEN I LOOK AT THEM I'M SCARED LOL!

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
again, no offense, but SSC wouldnt think twice about downloading it, trash can material. dan overdoes much of the details on a skin.

Best answers
Really like the body skin, but change the face or put the original back on cuz.. srry but it really sucks.. :no:

Hair is a bit off too, but i never liked the hair before.. shape isn't right..

Other than that, :yes:

Bolteh2

B
no posting models/skins/edits/anything of a banned users.. its smuggling

soulstriker, have a warning for smuggling banned user msgs into this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom