• Neither :\

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both O_o

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Force Pit Member
Best answers
Bored as hell so I started a Vegeta model. Gonna make him majin form just because I can. 1100 Poly's so far, about 500 more for the head comin up. :]

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You made me happeh ;_;
Please finish him!
Looking hawt so far and great polycount too. ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright. Nice start. Two suggestions; give him longer legs, at least near the ankles, please dear god. And change his arms, the proportions are off, and the entire arms look too wide and long--please give this one some muscle definition. It's Majin.

I'll post some reference when I can.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Yeah I still need to edit the proportions, I'll post an update in the morning, I'm tired HARR HARR.

@ SV

<3333 <3<3<33333 :D

Best answers
oh my gawd, that mdl looks great ! finish it please ! :D

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh I thought he'll leave it like that D: damn

Ahem...
Non the less, it's a great polycount for the body.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
being a low poly modeller myself, i cant help but think that the amount of edges you used on the neck, stomach and knees kinda defeats the purpose of using 6 sided cylinders to begin with =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what happend to your sasuke =O ?
(wouldnt mind send me it? i may want to skin it xD)

looks coool, just looks like a bit to buffed, looks more realistic.:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol he looks like a midget vegeta atm. I'm sure you're aware though.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
lol he looks like a midget vegeta atm. I'm sure you're aware though.
I wub midgets ;_;

:laff:

Update on proportions. I'm calling the body done, the "muscle definition" will be skinned on. But anyways, picy

Now to give him some head D:

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Ok ok I lied, made a few more edits :O

Will do the head after work today. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You finally switch to max? Or just rendering in max on that last shot?

Either way, pwn. I hope its hawt, but I would rather see you finish snake...slut.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
You finally switch to max? Or just rendering in max on that last shot?

Either way, pwn. I hope its hawt, but I would rather see you finish snake...slut.
lmao, I forgot about him, haha. I'll have to skin him too. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's looking a lot better. The legs and feet, in my opinion, are the best part. But by "muscle" definition" I didn't exactly mean the skin--when I said the arms were too wide I meant they had no form.

Also, the arm size does not fit the lower half, man.

(Sorry for bad quality - If someone knows of a program that can capture live video screencaps, let me know)

Notice the size of his shoulders, and how his arm-width is considerably smaller than his legs'.

To be pretty honest the torso and lower half(legs, boots) are coming close to one of the best I have seen anyone do. To me, it actually resembles Vegeta, in one of the many ways he was drawn in the anime (EP: Vegeta's Pride for example, had great coloring, drawing and animation--proportions were great). The proportions of your model are still flawless in each angle, great job.

My only request would be make him a bit bigger. Screw actual heights, Vegeta looked big in that saga.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
It's looking a lot better. The legs and feet, in my opinion, are the best part. But by "muscle" definition" I didn't exactly mean the skin--when I said the arms were too wide I meant they had no form.

Also, the arm size does not fit the lower half, man.

(Sorry for bad quality - If someone knows of a program that can capture live video screencaps, let me know)

Notice the size of his shoulders, and how his arm-width is considerably smaller than his legs'.

To be pretty honest the torso and lower half(legs, boots) are coming close to one of the best I have seen anyone do. To me, it actually resembles Vegeta, in one of the many ways he was drawn in the anime (EP: Vegeta's Pride for example, had great coloring, drawing and animation--proportions were great). The proportions of your model are still flawless in each angle, great job.

My only request would be make him a bit bigger. Screw actual heights, Vegeta looked big in that saga.

Thanks for taking the time to point out errors. I'm going to remodel the arms to add more shape to them. Updates tonight :)

1.21 Gigawatts!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
btw thats majin vegeta...hes musles are waaaaaaay bigger than normal vegeta same goes for shoulders.

if u are planing to make normal vegeta u should leave it like it is, but if u wann make majin make him buff.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The forum administrators don't keep backups? Wow, that was awesome. My whole post, erased, along with other members' as well.

backups are kept, why do you think any posts were saved at all? =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom