Best answers
Ok it aint finshed yet but here it so so far.. (btw this is my 3rd model in this style.. so dont blame me if it suxs)

Ref pic:

Pollys : 244

Best answers
looks good. but you need to define the muscles. and don't copy the ref pic exactly, it isn't in a standard position.

Best answers
/me likes :) good start

*oh yeah, crits, the arms looks litle weird, i think i must wait to see more progress hehe

Best answers
:-D.

AS for the arms.. there fine smoth meshed..:-D thought i would say.. and also i dont want to make this model over 1100 pollys.. so. aiming low.. anways.. new pic.. (legs i have done by guess work...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Oh... Nice not bad atall. Keep working on it. That outfit looks coo on veg. good job man:yes:

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Agreed... I am dying for a certain model - "black suit vegeta".... if only i could find one somewhere :'( !

Best answers
Update..

k i aint tweeked it yet.. but the polly count is.. 832

And this model will be imported in to esf..

Best answers
it looks really good but i think sumthing wrong with the legs they just dont look right

Best answers
ok as for crits, look at the arms, see where the arm bends (as in where the elbow should be) shouldnt the forearm be longer? it seems the forearms are drastically shorter than the rest of the upper arm, thats what i think seems wrong...

Best answers
I second what Bryggz said, the forearms should be a tad bit longer. Can we get a smoothshaded pic?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
offtopic:hey jas lol

ontopic

Umm arms look wierd

Best answers
Ok..

Back of model

Also im going to edit or remake the leg's but going to make feet/hands/head b4 hand.. but for now im going to bed lol.. only 4:21am here :talk:

Best answers
His chest is not that far out and where is are pits connect to his body is too far out too.
Good looking model so far.

Best answers
update

k. here is a little update.. with boots and hands.. now its the hard bit the face.. and hair.. :-D give me luck..

Best answers
i think the torso is fine where it is, look at the pic, the top of his belt runs to the joint in his arm.

i think it'll come out fine once you add more polys

Best answers
the left and right hands are identical so u need to change his left hand.

but apart from that its lookin good.so keep up the good work.

Best answers
Needs alot of work... The arms look more like sleeves.. He has 2 left hands... you're out of your mind to model the little loop knot on the pants IMO its a waste of polys. The legs are misshapen in a bad way... Feet are way too wide and flat. Also might wanna rework the shoulders... turn some edges around there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom