★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im tryng to remember what sega game that reminds me off, ,

ballz i think, if youve seen teh game youl know what im talking about

he looks too blocky and strangely proportioned, its difficult to really say whats wrong with it cuz youve already skinmapped it and that could take awhile to fix

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ummm sorry but well... its not perfect and may i ask u a question?well Can i skin skit

Best answers
Yea I do notice how weird the body looks now, but I guess that can happen at 4 in the morning lol. Im gonna keep the head and redo the body.

Best answers
the basic shape of the hair looks good, but u need to add more detail. ALOT more detail. also, the face looks very....whats the word im looking for...out of porportion. he looks like an alien from close encounters of the 3rd kind rather than vegeta. get a referance pic and start getting busy. as for the rest of his body, his chest looks freakishly wrong. it looks like he has a really baggy shirt on and a belt is tied around the bottem end of his shirt (waist area). also where are his shins? they looks like really big shoes rather than shins. there is a lot more to say, but ill leave the rest to the professionals to crit. like smo, nuttzy, and ne one else whos good at modeling. ( sorry im new to forums and those are the only good modelers ive seen so far.) hope thats good advice! :D

Best answers
Heres an update, I still have to remodel the body but I hope I fixed up the face a bit. Oh yea I added the battle damage also.

*edit* updates below

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
alot better than ur goku..keep it up

also dont overdue the battledamge and take some of the dirt smuges off on the right side of his face

Best answers
yea i did notice that there is jsut a bit too much BD on the face so ill tone it down a bit.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
STOP IT SHADOW WITH THE FACE THING ok? head is fine but the body really needs tweaking

Best answers
Whoah I was going to post before you but nvm! Great models

P.S. I was going to say I can't see the pic but it'l probbably be good because you usually do good

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That skin is pretty good Dakd, but the model looks strange, kinda looks like the DMZ 1.7 Vegeta. Not sure maybe his hips are a little too wide..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom