Vegeta models from DMZ and ESF

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, i know he acheives it later on, thats why i included "for the first time" in parenthesis.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I meant, in the manga, it's stated that he achieved SSJ2 sometime in the 7 years between the Cell and Buu sagas.

In the anime, he never goes SSJ2 until Majin.

Best answers
Yeah I agre with alea , Its a clear indication when hes yelling his head off at gohan for fighting so poorly...he said doubler wasnt hard to beat same with goku. goku saw it...he was able to go ssj2 before the charm.

he doesnt go but he could. he wasnt going to show goku his full power.

Best answers
Kinda have to agree that the Majin Vegeta model on the main page doesn't have a lot of/enough spikey hair..

Best answers
i know this is *kinda* off topic but, i want piccolo to have a cape, whooosh!, he looks hardcore with his little beenie and cape.. :)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah that is kinda abit off topic lo,

but anyway, i am not trying to delay the release of 1.2 well asuming they dont add 2nd transformations forms in 1.2, it wont be delayed but i recon they should reskin the ssj 2 vegeta model to make him look like the real thing

Best answers
True.. he does not look like ssj2 vegeta.. and anyways the hair is far too yellow.. there should be less saturation, the air should be more spikey..

And like Xsl>|< showed there are ssj2 vegeta models for esf that look much better, why don't u use them?Ask for auth to use them and just give some credits to the model maker, it's not that hard.

I think goku was indeed stronger than vegeta powered up with majin, however since he was dead he didn't go ssj3 because it would spend too much ki and he still had stuff to do on earth,if his ki was over he had to go back to heaven.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jayster said:
btw the pic IS ssj2 vegeta, but the normal default vegeta in beta 1.1 looks like him, all they ave to do its make the hair more spikey and change the colour but no, sry but they recked his face on the official ssj 2vegeta and the hair is too yellowy

well i am not sure if majin is ssj2 all i know is that majin gives vegeta more power but still, the piocture i gave you is a ssj 2 vegeta jsut not when controlled by babedi
We covered this.

1.) the model rules, stop whining.

2.) That's not even SSJ2 vegeta...I don't see any little "M" on his forehead. Sorry dude.

Best answers
after his first ssj 2 trans (when possesed by babidi) he wont need an "M" to transform again

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Xelloss said:
look at the hair its ssj2 just compare whit a ssj 1 when he fights the androids and you will see the difference
You CAN'T do that because as DBZ went on it got more oney and got better animation...

...look at Goku SSJ1 in Frieza Saga episodes...and then look at him SSJ1 in other episodes from the Buu Saga...his hair looks totally different and "much more spikier." In Frieza saga it was a solid block of yellow almost--and Vegeta's hair didn't even get any lines until the Cell Saga anyhow!!!

And you're trying to tell me that Majin Vegeta could beat SSJ2 Gohan, when the best he could manage on an SSJ2 Goku was a stalemate and a cheapshot? I love Vegeta, I'm a huge Vegeta fan, but that...just...no.

It doesn't matter anyway. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the model, and you are all on heavy, heavy drugs.

How can you even compare? Have you ever PLAYED DMZ's last version? The characters aren't even SOLID; their bodies are broken apart into horrible pieces. They have all these great model pictures up but none of them EVER made it into the game...that's pretty weak. Makes you wonder what the deal is.

All DMZ's model pics are, are life support for their comatose mod. If you hate this model, then go get a new one or shut up and go play [Insert DBZ mod of extremely lesser quality and enjoyment here] and oogle their model instead. Just make sure not to move or the arms might rip out of their sockets.

Best answers
To clear up the whole SSJ2 thing, he did go SSJ2 after being majin in the anime. When Vegeta and Goku were powering up to lure Kid Buu to the kai planet, then had electric sparks coming off their bodies, a signature part of SSJ2. Also, Majin Vegeta could give SSJ2 Gohan a run for his money since they said Goku had gotten stronger than gohan when he fought cell, and if Majin Vegeta fought goku to a stalemate, then he could atleast do the same to gohan as long as he doesnt bust out that monsterous kamehameha.

Best answers
I think mastas skinning is supurb, best one yet in fact... as far as vegetas little tan goes i dont think thats a problem at all i like it... i mean for those members who remember the first vegeta (the corpse) its much better to have the more normal skintone than an albino... and besides he is going to look more tan with the blonde hair anyway, so thats just the way it goes. i think masta did a great job and i wouldnt change a damn thing

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I agree that the model's great but to his credit SSJ2 are usually shown with MUCH PALER skin than SSJ1 characters are.

SSJ1 = Paler hair color.
SSJ2 = Slightly darker hair but much paler skin.

Best answers
i would at least change the color of the hair!

and vegeta only was SSJ2 when he was Majin.......maybe he was able to go SSJ2 later, but he didn't! (at least in the anime)
and SSJ2s don't have paler skin....

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
You CAN'T do that because as DBZ went on it got more oney and got better animation...

...look at Goku SSJ1 in Frieza Saga episodes...and then look at him SSJ1 in other episodes from the Buu Saga...his hair looks totally different and "much more spikier." In Frieza saga it was a solid block of yellow almost--and Vegeta's hair didn't even get any lines until the Cell Saga anyhow!!!

And you're trying to tell me that Majin Vegeta could beat SSJ2 Gohan, when the best he could manage on an SSJ2 Goku was a stalemate and a cheapshot? I love Vegeta, I'm a huge Vegeta fan, but that...just...no.

It doesn't matter anyway. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the model, and you are all on heavy, heavy drugs.

How can you even compare? Have you ever PLAYED DMZ's last version? The characters aren't even SOLID; their bodies are broken apart into horrible pieces. They have all these great model pictures up but none of them EVER made it into the game...that's pretty weak. Makes you wonder what the deal is.

All DMZ's model pics are, are life support for their comatose mod. If you hate this model, then go get a new one or shut up and go play [Insert DBZ mod of extremely lesser quality and enjoyment here] and oogle their model instead. Just make sure not to move or the arms might rip out of their sockets.
it was much more spikier (goku) cause he was SSJ2...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Amen, Trick. Some people don't even notice that Vegeta's hair in the Saiyan Saga was one big black blob...and later it was upgraded to reflect light and show more "3D" spikes. You'd think they'd notice...

EDIT: in an episode in the Buu Saga, the 1 where he goes Super Saiyan 3, he starts off from normal and ascends in order. He starts at SSJ and said "this is super saiyan," and then he goes right to SSJ2 and says "this is an ascended super saiyan, or super saiyan 2" or something to that effect...and then he spends the rest of the episode hitting SSJ3 and screaming.

If someone could make a gif out of this, we could all clearly see and agree on the physical differences between SSJ1 and 2. I know his hair changed, and I'm pretty sure he got paler, but that could just be part of going SSJ in general. This is the only real positive proof we have of the differences because he states out loud which level he's at as he goes.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Majin Vegeta can beat SSJ2 Gohan, with ease. Your missing the point entirely. Vegeta at SSJ2 can't beat SSJ2 Gohan from the Cell games because Gohan's transformation then was purely from rage. His skills were far above anyone else. But with the Majin upgrade he could beat him with ease trust me. Goku probably could too. Both Goku and Vegeta are far more skilled in fighting than Gohan. (Dunno about Mystic Gohan - he pulled out a few good moves against Buu. Lol you say your a huge fan but you know nothing about him. Stalemate and cheapshot? I have no idea what your talking about.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a common misconception that Gohan actually got weaker during the 7 years inbetween the Cell and Buu saga. Everyone's amazement wasn't that Gohan had gotten weaker, it's just that he hadn't gotten a single shred -stronger-.

SSJ2 Gohan in the Buu saga, is just as powerful as his SSJ2 transformation when he fought Perfect Cell.

Majin SSJ2 Vejita was only on-par with Goku, he wouldn't have been able to defeat him. That's the stalemate Pride spoke of. The cheapshot is when Vejita agreed to go fight Buu, then hit Goku in the back of the head when he turned around to get some sensu beans.

In a fight of SSJ2 Vejita versus SSJ2 Gohan, I believe Vejita would win, because he's a more talented fighter, and I believe SSJ2 Goku would beat either of them.

Mystic Gohan, on the other hand, would easily beat both SSJ2 Vejita and SSJ2 Goku, and, some say, SSJ3 Goku. In a personal interview, Toriyama said Mystic Gohan is the strongest non-fused person, even moreso then SSJ3 Goku. They featured the article in an American anime magazine.. Animetile..or something, like that. I can find out the name/month/issue if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom