Best answers
the ss face looks like this one.

if it is give credit to the orgional skiner.
and if thats the case you didnt do anything at all.
0/10.
another thing, the model isnt brollman's
its vasaggo's and ersen's. he edited it so he does get credit for the scouter and tail and all, but thats it.
good attempt though.

Best answers
Well ... it was my first ... I'm just screwing around with it ... just learning :p It's really fun to mess with ... so it's not the last you'll see from me :)

Best answers
heeeeeeee...ck... right its fun dude, that's why people like me and you do stuff like that. but you have to give credit or your just a theif in everyone's eyes, not someone with an idea.

Best answers
OK, I also have Mystic Ryu's Mystick Gohan (I think it's his), and I'm working on the hair eyebrows and eyes, so hopefully I'll get that on my site tonight or 2maro!

Best answers
are you going to be mainly a skin editor or a model editor? i do both and there both really fun but id like to know what plane your going to be in, competition wise.
:p

Best answers
I want to do both, but right now all I know is skin editing ... I would like to make models from sctratch ... but I think some of it is just to much to learn :cry: ... wish I could learn all of it though! Well anyway ... Thanks for the nice comment :D
*EDIT* Maybe you have AIM and we can talk sometime mines DaviS C 6590

Best answers
I don't mean to be mean but. Why does the armor look like it's been drawn on? Other than that it looks good.

Two thumbs up.:yes: :yes:

Best answers
The armor ... wasn't mine, all I did was edit the hair to make it look like SSJ Vegeta ....

Best answers
If I would change something then i would change the armor

=> hint hint hint for the moddelers:fight:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom