vegeta ki-blast

Best answers
i just downloaded the new patcdh and vegeta has no ki-blast thing it goes strait from melee to generic, all the other chars work fine wtf is wrong?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
choose vegeta.. Press Number 2. and press left mouse button and HOLD it. you see a charge bar loading the rapid ki-blast..

Best answers
Yea, for vegeta his KIblast are arranged differently

left click (hold on) to fire multiple ki blast
right click to fire normal kiblast

Best answers
wtf??? i know how to usde his rapid ki blast BUT I CANT because there is no attack stored under the #2 key as i said it goes str8 from melee to blue attack. ki blast does not appear in his weapons cycle

[edit] ok sorry i was cranky, btw nice sig groovy

[edit2] erm im still not sure hwta i ahve 2 dl

[edit3] nvm it was a problem with the bots

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by ssj999vegeta
wtf??? i know how to usde his rapid ki blast BUT I CANT because there is no attack stored under the #2 key as i said it goes str8 from melee to blue attack. ki blast does not appear in his weapons cycle
Now now, let's be nice, they were only trying to help you. No one always has all the correct answers.

Have you installed the "regular" admin mod/amx over beta 1.1? Because if you did, the 1.1 attacks won't appear. You will need to install the one tweaked for 1.1 instead, here.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you trying this on internet servers... remember that some of the servers either have it disabled, or aren't updated correctly i beleive. Try this out on your own lan game, if it doesn't work there, than trya re-install.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom