Best answers
i decided to get into modeling so i wanted to make a vegeta jr. model but 1. i need so reference pics and 2. can someone tell me how to decomplie a already made model so i can edit that so it'll be easier and quicker

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I could only find a couple pics of him. But I hope they help somewhat. As for the decompiling, I dont know how to do that.

Best answers
decompile: tools --> half-life --> decompile normal hl mdl file...

then select whatever model you wanne edit

Best answers
i still need to get the hang of modeling i just started and it's hard so i could use some help

Best answers
basically cause i was gonna take the goten model and edit that but all i know how to do is decomplie it i don't know how to eidt it once i got it up and stuff

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what

I never ever seen vegeta jr. before is he actually real

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
where does vegeta JR come from? wished to be small in dbgt? or something like that?

Best answers
No, you see Vegeta Jr. at the end of DBGT (if i remember correctly....dont flame me if i'm wrong o_o ). He and Goku Jr. (i think) are fighting in a futuristic arena.

Best answers
Originally posted by Pwb
where does vegeta JR come from? wished to be small in dbgt? or something like that?
no if my memory serves me correct, Vegeta jr. and Goku jr. were in a movie that was placed 100 years after DBGT:D

Best answers
No he's right. Either end of GT or one of those movies(100 years after GT). I think he's the great-grandson of vegeta or some such.

Best answers
Mr Nemo go read some MS tutorials theyl tell ya all ull need to know but GL modeling it can be a b*tch sometimes:fight:

Best answers
Me want, ME WANT MUCH, it looks good =):yes: :shocked: :rolleyes: :D ;)

Best answers
Ok I Thought Pan Wished That Everyone Could Be Young Again? I Think Im Right, She Wished Form the Dragon, I Dont Remeber When...But I Know Thats What Happened

Best answers
Originally posted by XxGojetaxX
Ok I Thought Pan Wished That Everyone Could Be Young Again? I Think Im Right, She Wished Form the Dragon, I Dont Remeber When...But I Know Thats What Happened
no that not what happed cause it's goku jr. and vegeta jr. ...in the movie they even talk about how goku jr. is goku's nephew and how he supossed be strong like goku then at the end goku shows up when goku jr. throws the dragonball on the ground so therefore goku jr. is not just goku wished small he is a real person

but i didn't get to see the one goku jr. fights vegeta jr thou so i don't know the backround of vegeta jr.

Best answers
Goku Jr. and Vegeta Jr. are only in 1 episode of DBGT (The last one) and they are both 1/16 saiyan but can both still go ssj

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom