Best answers
i hope your not referring to me casue i gave up modeling cause well i cant do it casue i dont have the patience so if anyone wants to try it out besides me then yeah go ahead

Best answers
are you telling me that you posted up this whole post just to say your'e not going to make this model? .............

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i just downloaded the episode so listen up
goku dies and has to go with shenlong 100 jears lateran arena openes the finals of the thenchibudokai youth devision goku jr must ficht vegeta jr and pan thach she saw goku there and then a lady comes and sit next to her saying your son is realy in bad luck he has to ficht vegeta then she turn her head end pan saw she had capsule corp earings (i.a.w. the dochter of bra)
and i remember thaat pan sayd the offspring of goku and vegeta fichting this is going to be a great ficht then the episode ends:devgrin:

Best answers
Originally posted by zeldalink
i just downloaded the episode so listen up
goku dies and has to go with shenlong 100 jears lateran arena openes the finals of the thenchibudokai youth devision goku jr must ficht vegeta jr and pan thach she saw goku there and then a lady comes and sit next to her saying your son is realy in bad luck he has to ficht vegeta then she turn her head end pan saw she had capsule corp earings (i.a.w. the dochter of bra)
and i remember thaat pan sayd the offspring of goku and vegeta fichting this is going to be a great ficht then the episode ends:devgrin:
did i not just say that like a few posts ago...anyway yeah i tryed doing it but i gave up casue i couldn't do it...my bad guys sorry...lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh GoD!

<TABLE style=filter:glow(color=red, strength=#+1)>Jesus Christ that was stupid you open a thread and now you say your not gonna do it it doesnt make sense so if someone is brave enough to give it a try do it :laff: :laff: :laff: if you do this everybody will be impress WE WANT QUALITY WORK heheheh and of course make Goku Jr. I think its easy just get GOTEN skin and REMODEL it and put the BANDANA on I cant do it because I just cant GMAX I dont get those crap and I try tutorials is still confusing so if someone is gonna try it good luck!:yes: :yes:

Best answers
let's ask DakD to do it, after he's done with his USSJ model, eh?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Zeithin
let's ask DakD to do it, after he's done with his USSJ model, eh?
<TABLE style=filter:glow(color=red, strength=#+1)>Yeah why not lets ask him it wouldnt hurt him if we ask eh................:scared:

Best answers
Originally posted by |::Z::|Mr.Satan
Wing Zero HAS IT ALL RIGHT. I JUST DLED, the last 3 episodes of GT.

SOME MORON, saying its the same goku... ugh watch the series
did i not say that earlier too...

and no offence to dakd but i dont like his work but i'm sure he got better and i would like to see at least someone do it since i liked the idea so much i thought i could do it...big mistake

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
no one made it they just opened the thread to get someone else to THATS WHAT THE REQUEST THREAD IS FOR DUMB#@$ not you ghost the guy who started the thread

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SSj_Gotenks95
no one made it they just opened the thread to get someone else to THATS WHAT THE REQUEST THREAD IS FOR DUMB#@$ not you ghost the guy who started the thread
I totally agree what a DUMB@$$ why would that guy open a thread then he says hes not gonna do it that was lame..........

Best answers
some one making vegeta jr and goku jr would be nice cause its like a remake lol and all thanx

Best answers
Sure ill do it. and Trust me Mr. Nemo my skillz are much improved since my ssj3 crap and all i did before was edits, now i do only my own stuff. I know you guys want vegeta jr. but do you also want Goku jr.?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
VEGETA JR. AND GOKU JR.!!!!!!!!!!!

Goku JR. is not hard just reskin Goten and GOKU JR. clothes and put the bandana and his hair that would be AWESOME!!!

Vegeta Jr. Umm I Vegeta Jr. well I dont know about that one But I think it would be easy to make Vegeta Jr.

Best answers
yo all thanx man for making a vegeta jr and a goku jr cause they are great models also man yo how about this dont release them for this beta wait for 1.1 cause that should be out soon hopfully alright good luck with making

Best answers
DakD i'm glad your doing it it's a good idea for a model i came up with...:) ...good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom