Best answers
Originally posted by Evil_Trunks
I could only find a couple pics of him. But I hope they help somewhat. As for the decompiling, I dont know how to do that.

believe it or not somhow i managed to make the suit vegeta is wearing on the upper picture:p ;) :] :]

Best answers
Originally posted by jdcollins21
No he's right. Either end of GT or one of those movies(100 years after GT). I think he's the great-grandson of vegeta or some such.
This can't be true because the 100 year movie after the end of GT is the Goku Jr. Movie. And there is not Vageta in it. It's the last episode of GT is when Vageta Jr. is there.

Best answers
Originally posted by ]\/[ITCHELL
believe it or not somhow i managed to make the suit vegeta is wearing on the upper picture:p ;) :] :]
can we see the pics?

Best answers
i edited the original vegeta that came w/ esf and it looks ok but i only take credit for scaling it and reskining it and thats it but i cant' get a pic cause i don't have a host:cry:

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku.Jr is Pan's Grandson I think and Vegeta.Jr is Bra's Grandson.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
goku jr on the pic is the real goku dude ! prince pilav was wishing Goku young !

and at the end of db gt vegeta is wishing that he wants to be young !

On the pics are the real goku and the real vegeta ! :cool:

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wrong actually when Pan watches JR.Goku fight she saw her Dad Son or San or what ever Goku in the clothes he weared in DBGT like first episode when he's grown up and they wish Vegeta back with the Dragon I think because i saw the last episode and Vegeta was Vegeta.....

Best answers
Look, it's not hard to understand. It's an easy concept. What I am saying now is pretty much the truth more or less.

*Major Spoiler alert*

In the beginning of DBGT, Goku got turned into a kid by Emperor Pilaf. He goes throughout almost the entire series as a kid, except for when he goes SSJ4, and the last episode, which I will explain in a moment. The second to last episode or so of DBGT, after El Shenron (soon to be Sin Shenron when DBGT comes out in the states) was destroyed by Goku's spirit bomb, the Dragon appeared without being summoned, and said that he was not going to grant any more wishes because of all the trouble that came about. He asks that Goku takes a ride on his back. Well, Goku just ends up vanishing off the face of the Earth, probably I believe going back to Heaven again.

Now we fast forwards 100 years. We have Goku Jr. and Vegeta Jr. who are decendants of Goku and Vegeta respectively (Goku Jr. probably Pan's grandson, and Vegeta Jr. being Bra's grandson). Goku Jr. and Vegeta Jr. are not the Son Goku and Vegeta we know from the rest of Dragonball Z and Dragonball GT. They are different people. Pan ends up seeing what she thinks is an adult Son Goku (the stupid, powerful, and sloppy eating Goku from DB/Z/GT) in the crowd. She chases after him, and he ends up disappearing. He probably was allowed to go watch the fight by the Elder Kai or something. But that pretty much was the end of the series. So we have Goku, Vegeta, Goku Jr., and Vegeta Jr. They are all different people.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah then a couple minnuets they show you like replays very small ones of like memories or what ever.

Best answers
to add to wing zero's well put together accurate explanation if your still a douche bag and dont belive him you can download the only gt special, besides the 100 year aniversary special, witch is the history of goku movie...witch to summerize it is about goku jr going ssj then finding the 4 star ball in grandpa or great great great great grandpa gohans little house and then goku appears (big and tall of course) and explains that goku jr needs all 7 to wish pan back to perfect helath but then she arrives and she's find and blah blah perfect ending blah blah...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Vegeta Jr

allthough Vegeta Jr is in GT, theres also the Young Vegeta version (the vegeta we know) in the bardock movie (i think thats where ive seen it) where he sees him fighting a bunch of sibermen, thats where some people may have seen Vegeta Jr in music videos and so on.

Best answers
yeah that is true...so i guess we'll call him vegeta jr jr

ps: killa can i please make you a sig casue no offence but i dont like seeing you without a cool one (sorry i'm not trying to be mean it just seems that way)

Best answers
why don't we get back on topic- have you started the skin yet?

Best answers
good luck on making it ,

i cant wait to see what its going to be like

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
PICS

<TABLE style=filter:glow(color=red, strength=#+1)>Any updated pics ??? I wanna see the PROCESS of Vegeta JR. when you finish him try creating Goku Jr. pleeeeaseeeeeee with his red bandana on the hair pleaseeee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom