Vegeta in chrome Suit!! Come and get it!

Bolteh2

B
1) that isnt chrome, did ou just call it chrome cuz its a bad skin? (sorry :\)
2) where are the creditz for the real modellers and skinners (cuz you only did the suit with messy brushstrokes

Best answers
I really want to see a pic before i dl... But give credits to the original modelers, otherwise you just STEAL their work....

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
It's funny that both models have different outfits... You want me to change that for you ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats almost what I did remember my Vegeta with black clothes....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I call it poop dude is like poop all around his body I dont think no body wants to fight the Vegeta cuz he smells like crap lmao

Best answers
if u wanna see it do wat i did download and look at in the halflife model veiwer which u can get from the milkshape 3d site u can see it way better with that

Best answers
and yeah it looks the same as that one of majin vegita cept his boots are grey, WTF its the same but blander f*kin u did a really bad job

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ehhh we have a edit button ssj999vegeta, but anyways...............CAN SOME1 SHOW US A PIC I AINT DOWNLOADING ANYTHING UNLESS I SEE A PIC (or if every1 says that the model rox :p)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the skin is VERY simple, and nothing special, dont like

Bolteh2

B
its just plain black (dark-grey) and you moved ur burn/dodge/paint/air-brush just up and down, even my first skins were better imho, i mean, i still recreate the folds and stretches and muscles etc, you did practicly nothing besides moving ur mouse up and down

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom