Vegeta Head!!!

Best answers
Vegeta Head!!! Updated

here it is first time through so tell me how i can make it better

thanks

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Looks nice. I'm not sure what it is about it but his chin looks a little strange.

Best answers
the chin is too big. And the hair too...

Best answers
its good from the side but its not correct from the front.. my sugestion.. dont mirror ur geomatry just mirror some of it.. and remodel a few spikes of hair on the other side.. then its a good looking head..

+ thats alot of polies in the face.. but good job on the hair

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm... i dont like the eye area... its not matching to the poly flow... from the sideview its very nice... but from the front view i see that his chin is to bright..

🌠 Staff
Best answers
well, if you plan on putting that ingame you might want to take a look at polycount and considert lowering it. half the faces on the face can be taken out. which might also fix some problems with shaping the face. Consider polys around the chin and mouth and especially your nose region

Best answers
when in maya.. poly count dont matter.. lol

for the eyes.. delete the edge.. and leave it one face... it will fix ur poly flow by its self.. ne way.. have fun

Best answers
heres the revised head

i eliminated some unused polys to lower the count but i cant seem to get the chin right.

just for the hell of it heres the head on the body. i know the shoulders need some work. :yes:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Looks good.

The only thing that bothers me is the nose. Its a tad too small(look at the side image o_O). Try and fix that. The rest is fine though :]

I just took a look at the body and Vegeta never had that big of a body. Remember, he's shrimpy, but buff :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom