Best answers
bah jboskma
but tell me what head is the best and just be honset and u bpskma don'tell i know u likes neds best

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
either Ryiuujino (or however u spell that) or Ned's

Banned
Banned
Best answers
So the poly's are placed the same...

Doesn't necessarily mean that they copied it. If one of them was used as a reference for the other, then that's fine.

I have no problem with somebody using a model as a reference, just as long as they actually MAKE their own model.

You can see enough differences between ned's and ryuujino's.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally, i have a problem with that. Its ok if you glance at someones work to see how they did this little part of their model(for example the nose), but when they practically copy it poly by poly, that doesn't show a lot of creativity on the modelers side.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
I never said that copying poly by poly was fine. They might as well just take the original model and call it their own.

What I think is fine is looking at another model to simply base yours off of....just to get an idea of how you MIGHT go about it.

Best answers
well this one ain't so copied ata ll,just look at all my noses and heads,u'll c it is kinda the same way!

Best answers
Ryuujin's model is the best one there, just look, It looks most realisticly, like the actual vegeta

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom