MaX

Best answers
not bad but im not rly into gt :( but nice skin and stuff..but shouldnt the pink be more moroon?

Best answers
hahha , nice skin , but its not even close to vegeta gt ,lol wtf is this ? :cry: :cry: :cry:
have u seen gt ?

Best answers
najo i cant modeling i can only skinned and i'm german my english sux :/

Best answers
Euh isn't that just the same model as the maijin vegeta but just with a purple shirt?

cause it realy looks like it...

Best answers
bebi vegeta with other shirt and boots and face
just a total reskin

Best answers
What about some Cred's to the ESF team? for making the model, and i don't think it actually looks like him yeah :D

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
i thought the GT vegeta had shorter hair, in a way the GT vegeta looks like adult gohan r maybe im just stupid;D

Best answers
i converted one of mr. smo's DMZ bebi and edited the skin to make it look more true to the charecter. he now works for esf and i might release this one if he says it's cool. in the dabura thread he said he wouldnt mind people converting that one, so he might his really old work slide to.

i dunno, i think he's gonna be cool with the converted 3rd form i might do.
--edit--

a good sound pack and selection screen gfx are next.

Best answers
His jacket!!!! The Vegita GT look isn't complete without his brown leather jacket!!!!!!!!! And you got the wrong gloves. And boots. And, yes his hair style changes in GT(he's still got that rediculous widow's peak that comes down to the middle of his forehead though lol). In GT Vegita basically looks like a street fighter.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gt here.. bebi there.. why not settle with my bebi packs under my sig?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom