Best answers
hi ok its vegeta in his gt outfit with short hair (hair by Azn)
i reskin it and put the hair on it but its look like a little bit lol

and ssj4
for download send me an email at [email protected]

Best answers
hmm

All though i havent seen GT ,it just doesnt look right ,purple gloves and boots???the ssj4 one though looks cool except for the boots/gloves.

Best answers
Plz fix his hair. And i dont remember him having purplee gloves i thought he had black gloves.. Also his shoes r not purple...

This pic should let u see it. Look closly at his shoes and his gloves.

http://www.dbz.pgdnet.com/details.php?image_id=3894

Btw he has hand gloves no Full size gloves... as well as his boots.

Here is another pic of him http://www.dbz.pgdnet.com/details.php?image_id=3905&sessionid=d6818c0cebf08e9a7859169dc2dd2ebc
Here is a gallery of pics. Use these as ref pics. http://www.dbz.pgdnet.com/categories.php?cat_id=24

Plz fix his face and his hair it just doesnt work...Well just redo it plz. Cuz it doesnt look like him at all.

Best answers

Really good model i like it. But you should try to put the hiar back a little more. And there something about his face... Are you gona release a non SSJ version?

Good job though :shocked:

Best answers
Yeah it looks like his hair goes inside his head but other then that its great.

SSJ

Best answers
SS4 grosses me out (except Gogeta) but that looks pretty good. But yeah, I'm not 100% sure that the gloves and boots are supposed to be purple. Good work though

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vegeta

I think vegeta is fruity.He always seems to be wearing something fruity like that pink shirt.Is vegeta *fruity.o_o

Mystic-ROsHI

M
thats dumb... how the hell would vegeta be fruity is he F***z bulma all the time! ur crazy.. vegeta is pimp.O_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm

that can be a front to hide his fruityness.Why is he always wearing *** thing.Well we should get back on topic that model is ok

Best answers
I've seen GT Vegeta with mustache. I want that one, he looks like his father O_O . Oh hey, BTW, that guy is too beefy.

Best answers
the shirt is alittle short and you should put the belt where that bump is and his eyes are way to big.otherwise very good.:D

Best answers
Re: hmm

Originally posted by Emeka650
that can be a front to hide his fruityness.Why is he always wearing *** thing.Well we should get back on topic that model is ok
Vegeta is a Saiyan, from another planet. I mean, du'h. He's also based on Japanese, and these are people that dye their hair blue and stick it up to look like cartoon characters. And I'm sorry for going off topic, but it's true, and I just can't help correcting people. :( It's my hobby.

Best answers
i dont know what but his face doesnt look likes vegeta, YES IVE SEEN GT !

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm

Try to reskin the face alittle.and vegeta has to be a fruit like those fruity guys that watch over infernite losers.That place where the bad guys go when they die.Those guys are fruites like him:p

Best answers
LoL i think this is gonna turn into a topic about Is Vegeta Fruity??

Great model just fix his hair and his face and ur good to go!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Umm

I saw a real good pic of vegeta from gt he looked real fruity but besides that he looked just like this model so you can use it to adjust your model

Best answers
okay that skin suxxxxxorrrzzz and i've seen gt, his head is totally ****ed up >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom